What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

weasel

First Grade
Yeah, so many options. It'll take me months to mull over every t-shirt that catches my fancy, but I want the piece of clothing this week.

weasel

First Grade
Nibbs, that's good in theory, but have you considered how much it will stifle our ability to express our individuality? We don't want to end up in 1984 (they had awful fashion back then I hear).

nibbs

Bench
half said:
but no uniform gives us a chance to excel!

true, i feel like a sheep in my uniform. although i have nothing against sheep, i think being the same is kinda wack.

weasel

First Grade
My hair colour is dirty blonde. Depending on how the light's hitting my hair I can understand how you both feel.

nibbs

Bench
woah! this is dddeep stuff. how can i learn more so that i get a better understanding?

Godz Illa

Coach
weasel said:
Yeah, so many options. It'll take me months to mull over every t-shirt that catches my fancy, but I want the piece of clothing this week.
The N.E.R.D online store is surprisingly swift. I have bought several items from there and they have all arrived within 5 working days. Federal Express dont waste any time, just like Tom Hanks said in that Cast Away movie.

Godz Illa

Coach
A pretty penny fo sho. I bought a hat, which cost me $60 when you factor in the exchange rate and postage, a shirt was $80. But the huge prestige factor in wearing N.E.R.D gear should also be factored in. Tests have proven that wearing that merch makes you a whopping 38% cooler, and I'm not talking temperature-wise.

Latest posts