What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

weasel

First Grade
Half can be whoever he chooses to be. And not just in our stage play, but life as well.

weasel

First Grade
I'm pleased to report my arm has made a fall recovery. It musta been one of those 24 hour bugs. I'm going to go read a book now.

Melstar

Juniors
What happened to your arm weasel?
I'm currently suffering from mystery bruises. I've NFI how I got them.

weasel

First Grade
:shock:

Mel, it seems you've been having frequent misadventures while under the influence of something, cordial or alcohol possibly. It would explain not only the bruises but also the mud incident of which you claim to have no recollections.

Melstar

Juniors
:oops: :oops: :oops:
sorry Gaz, I was just uhh, trying to keep up my innocent image thats all.

Mystery bruises are becoming all too frequent lol. Am I too presume Gaz, that you are responsible for the ones I got a couple of weeks ago as well?

weasel, please dont remind me about the mud... its something I'd much rather forget about asap #-o

nibbs

Bench
really? that's not very nice gaz. if you want to be apart of this thread you have to chill and ill or your not welcome. praying someone gets AIDs isn't cool, especially from a sheep.

Mel, warning noted. Perhaps I drink fruit juice (the non-cordial kind)

weasel

First Grade
Anything in moderation is fine, cordial included. I haven't had it for ages though, I always buy soft drink instead. Cordial would probably last me longer. What's your fave cordial flavour guys?? Mine's coola.

Melstar

Juniors
nibbs, fruit juice should be ok, mind you most cordial has some kinda fruit in it :?

Im a red cordial kinda girl weasel. or that fruit punch stuff, thast quite nice, and its gotta be Golden Circle.

Latest posts