What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

weasel

First Grade
Congrats Jess. I have a job to do at the moment too, it's called doing the dishes and putting out the rubbish. I really don't want to do it.

weasel

First Grade
LOL.

Is anyone watching the Simpsons Greatest Episodes on Ten? The episode they're showing is awful.

weasel

First Grade
My arm is really sore, I don't know why. I haven't taken any knocks on it or anything. What should I do? I think I'm going to watch Rove tonight, i wanna see all the BB people plus I don't have to get up early tomorrow morning now.

nibbs

Bench
omg! bb on rove. i think i might watch it on friday. rove really disapointed me. the first episode i saw was brilliant. i laughed on several occasions. i watched the following couple of episodes only to laugh four or five times. but with bb on it, i might just watch if just to say my hello, goodbye and thanks for the memories to ashalea

come to think of it, my arm isn't too great either.

weasel

First Grade
If we did a Wizard of Oz stage play you would definitely be the cowardly lion, nibbs. I'd be the scarecrow.

Latest posts