What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

nibbs

Bench
i just can't decide between chocolate and banana. perhaps a milkshake contest is needed...

Godz Illa

Coach
We hold milkshake contests in my yard regularly. Every third Wednesday of the month. The judges are usually all like "They're better than yours."
Damn right.

nibbs

Bench
wow. thats great. hmmm, who would play the wicked witch of the west and that good witch or whatever she was called could be jess.

weasel

First Grade
Hey everyone, I just had a pizza roll from Baker's Delight for breakfast. I saw Shrek 2 last night, overrated IMO.

weasel

First Grade
It was light entertainment, the characters are likeable and it's kinda amusing, I just found the plot a bit vague, as if they've just come up with because the studio wanted them to make a sequel and not really because there was any real need to continue the saga.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you hit the nail on the head, Weasel

plots seem to be irrelevant now days, as long as the computer generated graphics can make the movie sell, and they have enough one liners to make you laugh.

I think lite entertainment is a good description

weasel

First Grade
I haven't seen I, Robot yet. But I'm reading the review of it in the paper at the moment. Three and a half stars and the article's final words are:

"In all a spectacular new forging of the 'In the future, there will be robots' theme."

Whoa... sounds stirring.

I had to have vegetarian pasta for dinner last night at father's. He doesn't eat a lot of meat so I usually eat vego one night a week, if I'm unlucky, two nights.

nibbs

Bench
i didn't actually get up till 9 this morning. i had a milkshake for breakfast, a chocolate one at that

weasel

First Grade
Nibbs, I've just noted that you've brought up 2000 posts. No doubt a moment you'll cherish for a while. I extend my congratulations to you.

Houdini

First Grade
weasel said:
It was light entertainment, the characters are likeable and it's kinda amusing, I just found the plot a bit vague, as if they've just come up with because the studio wanted them to make a sequel and not really because there was any real need to continue the saga.
Apparently there are going to be 4 Shrek movies made and they are already working on the 3rd.

I liked Shrek 2, I thought it was better than the 1st movie

nibbs

Bench
thanks guys. *wipes away tears*

i want to see it. it looks really good in the previews and stuff