What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

nibbs

Bench
I always liked Passion Orange, especially have there was too much in it. The extra sugar made it tatse yaaum

nibbs

Bench
Im a red cordial kinda girl weasel. or that fruit punch stuff, thast quite nice, and its gotta be Golden Circle.
interesting Mel. I prefer Raro. Does Australia have that one?

weasel

First Grade
I've always been into cottees, their advertising really won me over as an impressionable youth. But since it comes with your strong recommendation I might have a look at Golden Circle cordials next time, anyway there's a Golden Circle factory somewhere not far from where I live and they sponsor my local league side so I should probably show them some support.

Melstar

Juniors
nibbsy, have never noticed raro, but then I've never looked for it either. When I can be assed going shopping again I'll have a look for you.

Melstar

Juniors
weasel said:
there's a Golden Circle factory somewhere not far from where I live and they sponsor my local league side so I should probably show them some support.

wesael thank your lucky stars you dont like near the WeetBix factory lol, that place reeks.

You love the pain.

You love everything about me.

Say it. I AM YOUR GOD.

I'll take Nibbs under my black evil wings and make a lady killer out of him. Then he can have any woman he wants. LIKE ME!!!! :twisted: