What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

weasel

First Grade
Yeah, don't get me wrong I enjoyed it, just didn't think there was a story that needed to be told. Puss in Boots was a little underwhelming though, his character seemed to be greeted by a lot of hype but I didn't think he was a standout, Donkey was good though.

Houdini

First Grade
The only good thing about Puss In Boots was that face he pulls and he looks all sad and cute.

Donkey was hilarious, as always

I found all the references to other fairytales funny too

weasel

First Grade
Oh yeah, that. It's fine now. It didn't even blister. I'm trying to decide what I should buy my friend for his 21st birthday, any suggestions???

Earl

Coach
weasel said:
Oh yeah, that. It's fine now. It didn't even blister. I'm trying to decide what I should buy my friend for his 21st birthday, any suggestions???

Male or female?

hmmm lemme think....

hes a guy......

its his 21st...........

theres only 1 present (well theres actually many but the line sounds good)

STRIPPER! that way you can enjoy his present as well and everyone will think you are the man for providing such great entertainment. if he has a girlfriend and is whipped then.......

ALCOHOL! that way you can drink half of it later in the night when hes drunk and doesnt know whats going on and then the next day tell him that he drank it all.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
alcahol always goes down well, unfortunatley at a 21st, so does the birthday person.

Melstar

Juniors
How good a friend is this person weasel? How much are you willing to spend.

Dont buy them alcohol, everyone else is going to do that. Come up with something a little mroe original

Melstar

Juniors
exactly nibbs. How much thought goes into buying someone a bottle of alcohol?
Its one of those presents I buy people if I dotn know them all that well, yet still want to get them something.

weasel

First Grade
Hmm.. there's gonna be plenty of alcohol flowing at his party so I don't feel I really need to add to it, although I admit that's usually the first thing I think to buy people for gifts these days. He's a pretty good friend, his dad and my parents were uni friends and we've known each other since we were babies, so we're like brothers, but I ain't made of money so I can't spend more than maybe forty tops.

Melstar

Juniors
It doesnt need to be expensive, just something kind of cool that is a little more personal than alcohol.
I know I got a lot of cocktail/wine/shot glasses for my 21st, so dont get those either.
Is there anything that he is really into?
Or are there any other people that you're friends with that you could suggest buying a group present?

nibbs

Bench
woah, The PM was at my uni campus today. There was a dramatic protest. I tooted my horn as I drove by. It was awesome

Melstar

Juniors
$40 in a card is even worse than alcohol! It could possibly (depending on the person) appear cheap and unthoughtful.

What was the protest all about nibbs? Ive never been involved in a protest, except when i was in melbourne and accidentlly got stuck in the middle of one.

weasel

First Grade
Well I have to go pay the rent now, maybe I'll be back tonight... but don't hold your breath.