What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

Melstar

Juniors
ouch that hurt EG! I forgot, I also bought KS alcohol. Whooops, wesael foerget everything I said about alcohol #-o

Melstar

Juniors
haha EG, considering who it was actually intended for, then I stand by my comments that its a gift for people that you dont know all that well. Turns out Troy is a Bundy drinker either (allegedly lol). Pretty bad form when you cant even buy a person the right alcohol :cry:

Nibbs, do you really think it will work? You'll be lucky if it makes the news, let alone has any affect on her.

Melstar

Juniors
KTW, how the fudge would you know? :p
However, hehehehe, not like, you know, those things, are like you know, important and stuff around ummm like here hehehehehehe #-o :arrow:

weasel

First Grade
Tonight, warming up for soccer I rolled my ankle. I still played through the pain but I could hardly run. We lost 5-3. :(

what position do you play in soccer?

My best mates bought me alcohol for my 21st and i love them for it. Even though i already had alcohol, i got more!

weasel

First Grade
Hi Thierry, tell us about your weekend.

Pennywisealfie, it's indoor soccer so there's no real defined positions although I usually play as an attacking midfielder.

I ended up getting my friend an xbox game for his birthday, it was kinda uninspired but it was a game he's wanted for ages and he was really happy with it.

Melstar

Juniors
weasel, that was a good present, becuase it was something that you knew he wanted, so it was actually rather thoughtful. Well done!

Latest posts