What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

nibbs

Bench
great stuff. dam i lost squash tonight, 3-1. thats four defeats in a row at interclub. for me thats unheard of. all i can say really is faaaaarrrk.

weasel

First Grade
You'll bounce back, Nibbs. You know what they say- form is temporary, class is permanent.

nibbs

Bench
thanks for your words of wisdom. i was on a hot run of 5 wins in a row. i wish i could go back to that form.

lmfao....I know yo..yall got those street informants n shit...

looks like u got your forum informants too... :lol:

Don't worry you're still my blood brother..Omerta 4 life.

Anonymous

Juniors
Hi guys! Sorry I've made such lame contributions to this thread. Been on the grind like crazy lately. Should be doing an assignment right now lol. So anyway, here's a testing question for you. You have two possible places to go on Saturday night. One is to have drinks with your old mates from school (and you haven't made any new ones at Uni, so you're desperate to hang on to these ones who you hardly ever see anymore), although you know it'll most likely suck and there will literally be like 5 people there. OR, you can go to other drinks, with a couple of other friends and a bunch of people you don't know, watch the Warriors, watch the All Blacks, and get drunk. Keep in mind that in option A, there is no way of watching the Warriors or the ABs, and that last time you had a chance to do option A, you turned it down because option B people invited you first. This time option A people asked you first. What do you do?

Anonymous

Juniors
Jess, that sort of freedom of movement is only available to those who are qualified users of motor vehicles, i.e. not me. It's one or the other. By the way, wanna cyber?

half, in all honesty I reckon option B is the safer option for a good time. I dunno why cos I won't know heaps of people, but I do know there will be beer, oval ball games on TV, and sports related banter- all good, honest fun.

As for option A, I feel obliged cos they asked first. Also I wanna go there cos I need to maintain contact with those buddies, and I actually do like them. Hmmmmm. What a conundrum.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
TH, I find this very interresting question.

Me........I would go with the old school buddies.

I had the chance once, and let it slip, and regretted it for a long time

You have the rest of your life to make new friends and check out the rugby, but if they are truly your old buddies, you may regret the time you missed on catching up with them.

Emphasis on buddies, not just old aquaintences.

Godz Illa

Coach
Twiz and DIG are wise. I was struggling to find the right advice to impart for you Thierry, but after reading their judicious, insightful words, I am inclined to agree with their stance. Option A is the go.

Latest posts