What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

nibbs

Bench
good news. half, wouldn't it be really annoying to have to drink their blood? i mean before you drank their blood they'd try telling you their funniest joke or they might start crappin' on about all the imaginary roots they happen to not be getting...

nibbs said:
good news. half, wouldn't it be really annoying to have to drink their blood? i mean before you drank their blood they'd try telling you their funniest joke or they might start crappin' on about all the imaginary roots they happen to not be getting...

You just described you and halfy perfectly nibblet and you didn't mention pre once.

halfy, you better start sucking yourself.....

oops, too late.

If the lame threads keep going, I just might.

I thought that's what the superthreads were for.

And you're next on halfy's list nibblet, you have to be. Prepare to be violated in a Nosferatu manner.

weasel

First Grade
I'm going to see chronicles of riddick in a few hours, I don't really wanna but my friends want to see it. Hopefully it's not as bad as the review I read says.

Godz Illa

Coach
Riddick is an ok name for a superhero, it just depends on the movie it's in. ie: Pitch Black - good. Chronicles - average.

nibbs

Bench
dam. i would have liked to have gone to a movie this weekend. instead i've been sick with food poisoning. it hans't been nice at all...

weasel

First Grade
Chronicles of Riddick gets two and half stars. It's a decent concept and could have potentially been a brilliantly realised science fantasy tale had the script and directing been better. But unfortunately there was too much bad with the good, plotholes, pointless characters and scenes, poor directing techniques, although I did enjoy the way the movie finished and would like to see a sequel. Alexa Davalos is also very hot and the special effects are pretty nice.

Godz Illa

Coach
Excellent synopsis weasel, and I agree with you 100%, except for the fact about the sequel. It doesnt need a sequel, this was a sequel, and a bloated one at that. Pitch Black was a tight, brilliantly realised sci-fi thriller, but Chronicles tangles itself up in a self-woven web of crap. It tries to expand on mythic themes that just didn't exist in Pitch Black. The special effects were top-notch, the fight scenes were gripping, and the movie on the whole was reasonably entertaining. Just not a quarter as good as Pitch Black. Add it to the long list of shoddy sequels.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Speaking of movies saw White chicks yesterday. No real plot, will not grab you with it;s inteleectual content but for a few leaughs with some mates this movie is a crack up.

Anonymous

Juniors
lol did u guys watch that Inside NZ doco about Street Kids....that was one of the most entertaining pieces I've ever seen.

haha yeah, I've most likely seen those guys around on my way to Uni, that's where they all be at.

nibbs

Bench
omg. i can't wait for the Albino Inside New Zealand episode this week. It should be really funny.

weasel

First Grade
I'm watching Australian Idol, Courtney was pretty good. Chanel's on next I think.

weasel

First Grade
OMG, they brought Yasmine back. I didn't even like her. Maybe Australian Idol is sponsored by a fake tan company. :?:

Latest posts