What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Thierry Henry said:
woah. How about the women's basketball. Their 2nd win. Awesome.

your guys play our gals tomorrow

anyone ?

or do I hear clucking noises

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
your admitting defeat by saying that, Nibbs

besides, you've had Shrek long enough

you need a new avatar

nibbs

Bench
not at all. i just don't get around to editing my profile all that often and when i lose avatar bets its annoying to have to go through the whole process doing all the shizzle thats involved.

say weasel, will arsenal win this weekend???

weasel

First Grade
I'm really tired but I gotta keep fighting on cuz there's plenty to watch on tv tonight. If only I had a red bull.

Godz Illa

Coach
I've got the flu again so I'm under house arrest, but what a night for it! A feast of delicious viewing alternatives!

weasel

First Grade
Hmm.. I dunno, Nibbs. They have a tough game against an improved Boro. But I think they'll at least get a draw and equal the record for longest undefeated streak. And remember, Chelsea are only 38 games away from emulating that feat.

Godz Illa

Coach
Dirk DIGgler said:
Yo Illa must be something in the Reservoir..I got the flu too..
Fo real DIG. It aint a barrell of laughs at the best of times, but on the weekend? It just pisses me off. Its enough to send me on a Mr Blonde-like kill-crazy rampage. I'll try to resist that urge, however.

nibbs

Bench
illa i got the runs last weekend. it was nasty. it also made me go the big vom. shocker

Godz Illa

Coach
nibbs said:
illa i got the runs last weekend. it was nasty. it also made me go the big vom. shocker
Yeah I went through that a couple of months ago. Wicked 24 hour stomach virus called 'Norovirus' that swept through Sydney like an epidemic. Violent stomach pains and liquid diarrhoea every 5 minutes. I feel ya buddy.

Godz Illa

Coach
True, it was indeed harsh. I am preeetty sure that every single person in Sydney became infected at one point or another. That may be slightly inaccurate, but it was widespread fo sho.