What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

Anonymous

Juniors
Last night I went to a party, then for a few drinks at my friends work. Then I came home and went to bed but listened to rugby and Olympic coverage, including Sarah Ulmer's dramatic world record breaking efforts. Then I got up to watch athletics, and Beatrice Faumuina in the discus. I didn't go to sleep until 7:30am. It was ridiculous.

nibbs

Bench
amazing stuff thierry. i saw sarah ulmer too. she's nearly as deadset as the twins were...

Hey Nibbs n Thierry...did u cry those tears of joy when Sarah breezed across the line with her head down knowing that the culmination of the last 4 years had been achieved. Especially after cruely falling ill before the Sydney games.

I sure did. And when the anthem played...ohh I lost it.

That Guy

Juniors
Dirk DIGgler said:
Hey Nibbs n Thierry...did u cry those tears of joy when Sarah breezed across the line with her head down knowing that the culmination of the last 4 years had been achieved. Especially after cruely falling ill before the Sydney games.

Word bro, my heart filled with pride. Sarah is the shit!

Rrrrrremember the Ripsta sinister creeper, reapin up that set witta street sweeper, gotta take a breather from sippin my litre, rippin up flesh when I sneak witta meat cleaver...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
working at Coles/Myer is a good place to hook up

you wont be single for much longer half

nibbs

Bench
That Guy said:
Dirk DIGgler said:

Word bro, my heart filled with pride. Sarah is the sh*t!

i got quite sad. first my chin started shaking, before i knew it i was a wreck. i had my nz flag clutched against my heart. i tried to sing but dam, the tears overwhelmed me...

weasel

First Grade
Nibbs, did you see both our men's and women's basketball sides beat their kiwi counterparts. I was very pleased.

Houdini

First Grade
I saw the womens game, they belted the kiwis ha ha ha
what was the score in the mens game?

weasel

First Grade
I think it was 98-80 but I'm not certain, we won easily though. We finish ninth and New Zealand finish tenth.

nibbs

Bench
its about being there. kofi annan even said, its not about who wins, but its about that moments before competition commences when all nations wait at the start, at that one moment, when all nations are equal