What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

weasel

First Grade
Hey Godz Illa. What's up? We were poor this afternoon but it was good to get a win.

Jess

Juniors
OMG everybody who's contributed so far in this thread sucks. By everybody I mean half, hulka and weasel.

weasel

First Grade
Jess said:
OMG everybody who's contributed so far in this thread sucks. By everybody I mean half, hulka and weasel.

That's so spiteful, Jess. I hope you become a monk and find peace with yourself.

nibbs

Bench
i reckon she should check the arrangements of furniture and such within her home. make sure there is plenty of flow so that the positive chi can circulate and stuff

weasel

First Grade
She's gonna be a whole new person when she stops sulking and reads our advice, IMHO.

nibbs

Bench
true that. jess, if you can, get a hold of some tapes of the care bears. they teach you some of lifes great lessons.

Jess

Juniors
Nibbs, if you were there you would understand

They claim I shouldn't be eating anything cause I'm female and all we're good for is sex

No wonder they never get laid :arrow:

PJ Marshal

Coach
just a carebears question nibbs, im having flashbacks of my childhood and recall a lion carebear wat was his name?

nibbs

Bench
Jess said:

They claim I shouldn't be eating anything cause I'm female and all we're good for is sex

jess. is that with regards to me or garys?

Jess

Juniors
nibbs said:
Jess said:

jess. is that with regards to me or garys?

Neither, the lame posse [-( =;

nibbs

Bench
hulka please. women and girls, like jess, are people as well. they have feelings and emotions that need to be nurtured.

nibbs

Bench
Mr Parra Eels said:
just a carebears question nibbs, im having flashbacks of my childhood and recall a lion carebear wat was his name?

there is indeed. his name escapes me. perhaps i'll find out tomorrow!

nibbs

Bench
Mr Parra Eels said:

there is indeed. his name escapes me. perhaps i'll find out tomorrow!