What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illin' and chillin' as always

nibbs

Bench
say half, what did you have for dinner. i enjoyed liver patte on toast accompanied by hot chip. it was yaaa-um

weasel

First Grade
The lion is Braveheart Lion.

braveheart1.jpg

Jess

Juniors
Nibbs, you're spectacularly wonderful and did nothing

Half called me the cellulite queen and said something about me only ever getting laid by earl or madunit :lol: :arrow:

PJ Marshal

Coach
cheers weasel now i can have peace of mind, braveheart was the shizzz carebear if i could be like a creabear id be like him

Jess

Juniors
half said:
jess, you still haven't explained how i lied. lol

You lied by saying you never said anything, IDIOT

Now go have fun with your bumbuddies before I slap you :twisted:

nibbs

Bench
Jess said:
Nibbs, you're spectacularly wonderful and did nothing

Half called me the cellulite queen and said something about me only ever getting laid by earl or madunit :lol: :arrow:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

cellulite queen?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

half, thats really harsh if you ask me

Godz Illa

Coach
weasel said:
So guys, what cool t-shirt should I buy? Should I even get one?? :?:
Go to www.n-e-r-d.com and choose a t-shirt from their extensive and hella cool range of merchandise. So you too can look like the Asian guy from N.E.R.D. (his name is Chad Hugo by the way)

nibbs

Bench
weasel said:

a go pre shirt would look hip fo sho

i have a legoland t shirt. its navy. its too cold to wear anything but long sleeves atm. i reckon i should wear a t-shirt (the long sleeved kind) underneath it. but what colour would match navy??? white or black or other?

weasel

First Grade
nibbs said:
weasel said:

a go pre shirt would look hip fo sho

i have a legoland t shirt. its navy. its too cold to wear anything but long sleeves atm. i reckon i should wear a t-shirt (the long sleeved kind) underneath it. but what colour would match navy??? white or black or other?

Not black!! I was scolded once by this female friend of mine cuz I was wearing a black shirt with navy shorts. Apparently the two colours don't go together. I felt like a fashion nightmare for the rest of the day and I don't think it needs to be added I haven't matched the colours since.