What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im a little sad :(

Alba

Coach
I came back to the ffb for a look and to catch up with old homies and there is NO good threads.. wtf has been goin on? u cant miss me THAT much!

Phillips

Referee
the FFB has sadly gone downhill gradually, it was in its prime a couple of years ago and is a sad state of its former self.

a key factor in this is in my opinion members being banned and not posting in here as often as they once did.

:cry:

Alba

Coach
yes i do agree with that as i left when a few certain people got banned as it wasnt as entertaining anymore :( i miss photo whoring :(

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I miss your posts too, Alba.

Even Andy hasn't been posting on FFB lately.
it just ain't the same anymore.

Godz Illa

Coach
I miss my own posts to be perfectly honest. Lately I'm getting too serious for my own good. Plus I hardly ever get to say "word" anymore. That sucks, big time.

choc_soldier

Coach
I'll post something in this thread.

Not sure if it did anything major, but I'm always willing to help out...

jed

First Grade
I'll follow the lead of my team-mate and contribute to the thread.

*pokes a silly face at Alba*

Hope that brought a smile to your face, cheered you up a little.

Raider_69

Post Whore
the downward spiral comes as people like Madunit, Keeney, myself, priddo, FI, Earl, El Coco, Phillips and the rest of the old crew dont post or post less frequently. They have been replaced by poor imitations such as Jed.

This place will never be as it was back in the glory days

chloe

Juniors
Raider 69, I don't see how you posting less could possibly have a negative impact on this forum.