What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm in love

Alba

Coach
yeah im becoming a little obsessed with having kids lately i dont know what has come over me all of a sudden

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'll try to mate ;-) , i'm abit rusty, haven't had an actual decent relationship for a while, most women i'm with i don't really care...or couldn't be bothered returning phone calls or sms, but with her......i'm hanging :lol:

She has long straight brown hair aswell.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Alba said:
yeah im becoming a little obsessed with having kids lately i dont know what has come over me all of a sudden

I use to hate children, then all of a sudden like you i want one :? , it's must be a maturity thing or something :lol:

aussie_londoner

Juniors
tb. as a fella, if a long term g/f starts all of a sudden walking about kids aand stuff like that it can really be unsettling, and damn scary, maybe you should have a chat to him about it and see what he has to say.

Alba

Coach
yeah RJ fo sho ... like big responsibility and you have to be totally ready for it which i reckon i am but i would like to be in a stable relationship and i wouldnt really call it that yet

Alba

Coach
DevoutDragon said:
tb. as a fella, if a long term g/f starts all of a sudden walking about kids aand stuff like that it can really be unsettling, and damn scary, maybe you should have a chat to him about it and see what he has to say.

I was the one to be freaked out ... im not the one who brought it up and i was like backing away from him badly but then i started wanting it too

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Alba said:
yeah RJ fo sho ... like big responsibility and you have to be totally ready for it which i reckon i am but i would like to be in a stable relationship and i wouldnt really call it that yet

Very right Alba, you also have to look at things through the childs perspective, you want the child to see loving parents and a stable, friendly environment.

Alba

Coach
exactly ... like i never got that --> a stable home with parents that got along so i wouldnt wanna let my child grow up like that

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I was the same aswell, and hence the reason why i'll make damn sure it happens for my child, a happy environment that is.

Alba

Coach
yup :D RJ maybe you and me should have kids since we both want the same thing ;-)

lol!! na but off that subject for like 2 seconds can u go look at the pic of me in the pic thread (latest one) and tell me if i look asian?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Absolutely not ;-) ...not a bad thing though, i once dated a Thai girl and she was incredibly attractive, if anything i'd pic you as an Italian?

I'll post some baby pics of me tommorrow.....and deadset i look very asian, actually that asian, when i was born my father thought my mother had an affair as i was very dark & my eyes were very asian like, the reason probably is that my heritage is Russian/Ukranian, and their is many asians that live there and marry russians, so i could be a throwback...as i get very dark in summer, and my eye's are very asian like.

Alba

Coach
:( i used to get dark and stay that way all year now i have to work on my tan like every other damn person :evil:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Did someone say that about you??, i really can't see it, it could be your hair and complexion...but asian??.... i doubt that very much.

But as i said take that as a compliment, it isn't a bad thing ;-)

Alba

Coach
i cant see it either i think they were pullin my leg ... i reckon i look like a half cast Mediterranean Descendant ... not an asian :roll:

Latest posts