What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm in love

Godz Illa said:
I thought my hangover was bad until I read this thread. Somebody pass the Berocca.

Ohh man I was violently sick all saturday morning??? It was so bad man??
I haven't eaten any food since then either?? I wasn't drinking by the way??

Alba

Coach
Dirty Hoe said:
Alba said:
yeah im becoming a little obsessed with having kids lately i dont know what has come over me all of a sudden

you want the 3 grand the government gives you....typical

hahaha oh damn u got me!!

hell no i cant believe people have kids for the $3000 like HELLO it costs alot more than that to take care of a child!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
She is a virgin, i know that for a fact ;-) , it wasn't rocket science working that out :lol:

And yes she is Lesbian, i have had sources confirm that ;-)

How old are you RJ?

Enter the voice of reason.

This thread has some of the most self indulgent tripe on the universe.

I can't wait for RJ to compile a best of .Doc file, a compilation of his favourite posts.

don't like it :arrow:

You want me to compile some of my work i'd be more then happy too.

Like it or not people's, it's true :lol: :D

You can act in denial if you'd like...but i no the true story and it's all true!

And good aswell :lol: ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
She's mixed, bi-sexual.

She is attracted to men aswell as women, but never been with a man until me.

I was just as shocked when i was kissing her and whatever.

You can tell she is inexperienced with men though, just by certain things :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:lol: :lol:

I can't say on a RL site :lol: ;-)

She just was, i actually had to show her alot of things :lol: :roll:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well restrained Ron

with a few Bourbons you would have given us all the deatils

Knightmare

Coach
It's lame how people think they have to be with someone to be satisfied- there's a time for everything, and as much as I really do hope I'm married 10 years from now, I seriously couldn't give a sh-i-te about having a girlfriend right now- all those crap monthly anniversaries and "I love you"s that mean nothing and ditching your true mates for some girl you won't even speak to anymore three years from now.
:roll: :?

Knightmare

Coach
Yeah, it's like at my TAFE, it seems like nearly everybody else my age is going through relationship after relationship or f**king somebody, then they turn around and think I'm weird for not getting involved. I would bet any money with them that 20 years from now, I will be happier, more satisfied and getting more sex in my relationship than any of them! So many young people aren't wise, believe me :roll:

Knightmare

Coach
I know what I want, I know what I need, and I'd rather go single the rest of my life than settle for any less, because that would be to accept defeat.