What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

horrie hastings

First Grade
Kelly Preston...57, breast cancer.

Wife of John Travolta and Hollywood actress who I had a massive crush on from Twins and Secret Admirer in the late 80s. Really sad news. Rest in Peace.

Yes someone rang me at work to let me know, quite upsetting, seemed to be a lovely lady, was surprised she was only 57 though.

Also Lisa Marie Presley son passed away aged 27, looks like he shot himself.

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Yes someone rang me at work to let me know, quote upsetting, seemed to be a lovely lady, was surprised she was only 57 though.

Also Lisa Marie Presley son passed away aged 27, looks like he shot himself.
Yep my wife mentioned both to me today, I asked what did Johns wife die of she said breast cancer, Do Scientologist allow the use of chemotherapy? My favourite of hers was Spellbinder...

Yep my wife mentioned both to me today, I asked what did Johns wife die of she said breast cancer, Do Scientologist allow the use of chemotherapy? My favourite of hers was Spellbinder...

Scientologists only take umbrage to psychiatry I believe. They probably don't like being told they are nuts.

Mr Spock!

Referee
RIP John Saxon of Enter the Dragon and Nightmare on Elm street

enter_the_dragon_john_saxon.jpg

horrie hastings

First Grade

Mr Spock!

Referee
Olivia DeHaviland 104

Last Gone With The Wind actor and a long life and career. RIP.
Olivia De Haviiland lived to a grand age of 104, she was the last remaining link to the golden era of Hollywood.
RIP Olivia, you were one hell of a great actress.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07...-with-the-wind-actress-dies-aged-104/12493796

also over the last couple of days also
Regis Philbin a famous American TV host and Peter Green one of the founding members of Fleetwood Mac have passed away.
Gee, I didn't even know she was still alive.