What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

Australian TV personality Ernie Sigley has passed away aged 82.

Probably remembered best for this little ditty. RIP Ernie.

Ah I was only looking him up on Wikipedia a while ago when he popped into my head.

A big era of presenters in the 70’s/80’s loses another..

Lane, Kennedy, Henderson, now Sigley… remember others like Stuart Wagstaff, Roger Climpson, Mike Walsh… and Bert Newton of course..

Pretty sure Sigley got into a punch up with Lane at the Logies once..

RIP..

soc123_au

Staff member
Sean Lock was one of the funniest people I have ever known.

It is absolutely devastating he has passed away and cancer is such a cruel illness.

I hope he rests in peace.

If you ever get a chance, his ‘dwarf shame spiral’ gag is one of those side splitting things that, in my darkest moments, continues to bring me a smile and hearty guffaws.

RIP Sean 😞😞😞
Do you have a link to it. I cant seem to find it.

soc123_au

Staff member
I’ve been looking for the gag too. I think it was part of one of his live show videos or live at the Apollo. I’m going through them to find it.
I've only been able to find short clips from live at the apollo. In searching for it I did come across some gems from his stints on 8 out of 10 cats. The Tiger Who Came For a Pint had me pissing myself. I'd never seen that before.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I've only been able to find short clips from live at the apollo. In searching for it I did come across some gems from his stints on 8 out of 10 cats. The Tiger Who Came For a Pint had me pissing myself. I'd never seen that before.
The Tiger Who Came for a Pint is brilliant! The illustrations cap it off perfectly.

Latest posts