What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis to fork out $113 000 to be released

BunniesMan

Immortal
Mate r u on this like 24 7

No.

Back on topic, the latest regarding the bill is the Storm are refusing to pay, so are the Broncos. Souths are willing to pay. It's upto Inglis now, he can only go to Brisbane if he changes his mind and is willing to pay the bill himself, if not his only option is to go to Souths.

Borat.

Juniors
No.

Back on topic, the latest regarding the bill is the Storm are refusing to pay, so are the Broncos. Souths are willing to pay. It's upto Inglis now, he can only go to Brisbane if he changes his mind and is willing to pay the bill himself, if not his only option is to go to Souths.

Or play for twice the $$ overseas....hahahaha only option is Souths....:crazy::crazy:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Or play for twice the $$ overseas....hahahaha only option is Souths....:crazy::crazy:

The article I read says France was always a last resort, he never seriously considered leaving his family. At this point it is out of Brisbane and Souths, depending on what Inglis wants to do with the bill.

14jonesk

Juniors
A'ight bunnies man, why would inglis go throught all that crap with the broncos to see his girl. then change to rabbitohs, i guess it's a deciion between love and money(yall alll known what i mean right)

Didgi

Sydney has jobs too you know, and he can still visit her for nearly 6 months a year if she doesn't come down.

Are you talking about the six months between when his season will finish in August and when pre-season training starts in November? The six months where he'll be playing four nations?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
No.

They're not paying cos they think he's hard done by their paying because they are buying a premiership. Still on struggle street? Still going to cry foul because other clubs steal your players?
If Inglis sells his ill gotten speed boat the bill is paid.

14jonesk

Juniors
why would inglis go throught all that crap with the broncos to see his girl. then change to rabbitohs, i guess it's a deciion between love and money(yall alll known what i mean right)
What do you guys think

Cletus

First Grade
why would inglis go throught all that crap with the broncos to see his girl. then change to rabbitohs, i guess it's a deciion between love and money(yall alll known what i mean right)
What do you guys think

I think he's a greedy, lazy, lying merkin who cannot comprehend the idea of personal responibility. He belted his girlfriend then expects his club to foot the bill when he should now that it has to be included in Melbournes salary cap. Why can't he pay for it and stop using it as an excuse for not signing with clubs. Still what else would you expect from a Queenslander.

14jonesk

Juniors
original message by cleatus
I think he's a greedy, lazy, lying merkin who cannot comprehend the idea of personal responibility. He belted his girlfriend then expects his club to foot the bill when he should now that it has to be included in Melbournes salary cap. Why can't he pay for it and stop using it as an excuse for not signing with clubs. Still what else would you expect from a Queenslander.

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar” Sigismund

i almost agrred with but that sh*t about queensland thats just dog

Big Sam

First Grade
He can't go to France until October 2011 so if he doesn't go to the Broncos his only option is Souths.

big boppa eel

Juniors
If Melbourne hadn't agreed to it, Inglis would be paying. But Melbourne was for it before they were against it. They stabbed him in the back.

Yeah i won't be doing that, if you come up with a response relevant to anything being discussed here, well that would be awesome.
You are talking sh*t mate, it is he who has to pay the money which is only 30k left to pay out of 113k, he f**ked up he pays, what with clubs having to pay, I say let him piss off to souths, he will only go over for a trillion because Crowe is so desperate it wont be for the love of the club, and before anyone says anything there are still loyal clubman out there Inglis is not one of them.

Latest posts