What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis to fork out $113 000 to be released

Liddell

Juniors
Lol all minimum wage players who's minimum wage was taken up by your 20s players. It's not like you lost six players and just said 'oh well we'll play 6 less on our squad next year'

Lol Smackey..this is all getting under your skin, you have never posted so much in one thread.

"We'll smash souffs by 40..."

Souths 50 Tigers 10

1. Rhys Wesser
2. Nathan Merritt
3. Beau Champion
4. Greg Inglis
5. Fetuli Talanoa
6. John Sutton
7. Chris Sandow < FAIL
8. Luke Stuart
9. Issac Luke
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Sam Burgess
12. Dave Taylor
13. Michael Crocker

14. Ben Ross
15. Eddy Pettybourne
16. Scott Geddes
17. Ben Lowe

Alex28

Coach
1. Rhys Wesser
2. Nathan Merritt
3. Beau Champion
4. Greg Inglis
5. Fetuli Talanoa
6. John Sutton
7. Chris Sandow
8. Luke Stuart
9. Issac Luke
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Sam Burgess
12. Dave Taylor
13. Michael Crocker

14. Ben Ross
15. Eddy Pettybourne
16. Scott Geddes
17. Ben Lowe

So they have a great forward pack, a gun centre, still no depth and still no halves.

Solves all their problems then!

BunniesMan

Immortal
1. Rhys Wesser
2. Nathan Merritt
3. Beau Champion
4. Greg Inglis
5. Fetuli Talanoa
6. John Sutton
7. Chris Sandow
8. Luke Stuart
9. Issac Luke
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Sam Burgess
12. Dave Taylor
13. Michael Crocker

14. Ben Ross
15. Eddy Pettybourne
16. Scott Geddes
17. Ben Lowe

And Hopefully Mundine and Mansour make their debut in 2011. We certainly have the talent to go all the way, as long as injuries are good to us.

and Berkeley_Eagle, Sandow is not fail, he's full of talent and potential. Just wait for him to come good next year. Having a target like Inglis out wide will be great for his development

Noa

First Grade
Sandow has about 3 rounds to deliver, if he doesnt, say hello to Adam Reynolds.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Sandow has about 3 rounds to deliver, if he doesnt, say hello to Adam Reynolds.

I never said he has a blank check. Yes he has to fulfill that potential fairly soon and I'm confident he will, but even if he doesn't I've got no problems with Reynolds, he's a NRL talent who will have a long career.

BDH

Juniors
Where are all the LU members who ranted and carried on like little girls about the "News Limited" conspiracy??

Wait, this could simply be a Broncos/Storm/News Limited/Lee Harvey Oswald/ ASIO/CIA attempt to hide the truth???

The Tank

Bench
Where are all the LU members who ranted and carried on like little girls about the "News Limited" conspiracy??

Wait, this could simply be a Broncos/Storm/News Limited/Lee Harvey Oswald/ ASIO/CIA attempt to hide the truth???

lol @ your sig

simostorm

Bench
GI may go Free Agent, the NRL will void his contract, then i dont see why Storm cant renew his contract and backend it like what Saints did with Gaasnier.

GI at Storm next year.. i still aint given up on it.. :p

BunniesMan

Immortal

That's what they want you to think. But at the end of the movie Russell Crowe rips off his mask and it's really Rupert Murdoch, Crowe is prisoner in the basement of Murdoch's mansion. The twist is that the Broncos and the Storm were just 20 year and 10 year decoys to fool us all while Murdoch was turning Souths into a superpower.