What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insipred by the Nicholas thread: Best and worst commentators.

Blaze

Juniors
El Diablo said:
sure

9 are going to revamp the whole thing because it upsets the Kiwi's :lol:

what are you smoking?

Blaze said:
Most Australians who I have seen comment tend to agree that a couple of them have become sickening with their bias

btw that is on other forums.

El Diablo

Post Whore
can't recall any Aussies complaigning of their bias

where are these comments of "most australians"

does Ian Smith think he's neutral and not bias btw?

Cletus

First Grade
All the ABC but a special mention for Peter Roebuck. I love his comments in the Herald, manages to chuck a few funnies in there.
"Mike Hussey, the best organiser of lower orders since Lenin"

On Channel Nine Lawry pretty funny. He's the only one I really like there. Chappell's ok but the rest of them are gibberers.

Parra Guru

Coach
Mr Saab said:
healy was absolutely pathetic when commentating the 20/20. He was screaming down the microphone like it was 10 deep in the final 50m of the melb cup.
Even Slater at one stage said something along the lines of him getting a little too excited.

Spot on. You don't have to market cricket to cricket lovers!!! People will go to those games for fun without guys like Healy trying to ham it up.

Latest posts