What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is anybody else

STG 002

First Grade
Good Luck Warriors fans, from a diehard Dragons fan I hope you guys will be taking our title as Premiers in 24 hours time.
You and your country deserve it. It's time, if there is God, it's your time!
Good Luck!

Scorpio30

Bench
About to hit the hay...Up very early for flight to Sydney...Have packed Warriors bomber jacket, jersey and polo shirt...to cover all weather scenario's.

Scorpio30

Bench
Day hasnt started well...Am catching 7am flight Brisbane to Sydney. So I set my iphone alarm to 5am....It goes off....I get up and shower. Wife knocks on the bathroom door..."Babe, do you know its only 4.15am?"...Fricking phone switched to NSW daylight savings time.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Day hasnt started well...Am catching 7am flight Brisbane to Sydney. So I set my iphone alarm to 5am....It goes off....I get up and shower. Wife knocks on the bathroom door..."Babe, do you know its only 4.15am?"...Fricking phone switched to NSW daylight savings time.

Mate that's better than 'Babe, do you know it's 7am already'? Least you aren't missing the flight!

Or 'Babe, I'm leaving you for a Manly fan'. Life could be so much worse.

MKEB...

Staff member
I have a dozen and a Half in the fridge, Mrs MKEB... as told me I am not allowed to have my first untill 10:00.......35 minutes to go

Scorpio30

Bench
Mate that's better than 'Babe, do you know it's 7am already'? Least you aren't missing the flight!

Or 'Babe, I'm leaving you for a Manly fan'. Life could be so much worse.

LOL...Airport is oozing Warriors fans...Except my departure gate which is sprinkled with Sea Eagles supporters...Doh!

Scorpio30

Bench
There is something rather sexy about a woman in a good pair of jeans, hair in a ponytail, silver hoop earrings and a Warriors top.

MKEB...

Staff member
I am having trouble sitting still long enough to type.
Just painted me a sign and am about to decorate my fence.

And still trying to work through my first beer for the day.

TheDMC

Bench
Alright fellas, car loaded and about to hit the road from Canberra...

Everyone, enjoy this day and fingers crossed we get the result we are all dreaming of (apart from the dream of the car parked on the ANZ stadium roof - that's just weird).

See you on the other side for post match berk...

Scorpio30

Bench
From the fine sunny spring day that was Brisbane to the Antartic chill and wet that is Sydney.

billy2

Juniors
Gus just said there are 27k at Mt Smart watching the game.
Stoopid Kiwis - the games in Sydney.

Last edited: