What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is George Rose the Mongrel Prop we have been looking for?

redVpride

Juniors
A little birdie told me we have signed Matt Groat dunno how true it is your thoughts my fellow dragons? :)

Matt Groat isn't coming Dragons bulked at what he wanted Rose fat and useless might as well give Seru or Wakeman a go before that useless turd.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Hell no!!!!!!!! Our recruitment continues apart from Dugan and Widdop to be shite!!!

Way too harsh here mate

Frizell
Thompson
Farrell
And even Mata?utia (who is a genuine utility)
Are reasonable signings

We?re still looking for ?hard men? in the forwards. Primarily for protection of our halves as well as putting some fear into the opposition. You may recall that Benny Hornby and Soward had Scott and Jeremy Smith giving opposition forwards who thought of running at them cause for second thought.

jenninga

First Grade
If we sign Rose we might as well have kept Weyman.

Mick's way past his best and plays frustrated hence giving away so many penalties.Rose still has the ability to break the line,something Mick has lost unfortunately,we got the best out of him.

Something which makes me laugh is when we cringe at a signing which isn't a big name,but when was the last time Storm or Manly signed a big name.Difference is obviously the coach.

hardbaby

Coach
Weyman has played like a dick all year. As for the term "mongrel" call it whatever you want but we don't have and do need it.

Bongdragon

Juniors
Weyman has played like a dick all year. As for the term "mongrel" call it whatever you want but we don't have and do need it.

Just as Dugan is the 'X' factor, I will refer to ''Mongrel' as the 'Fear factor'... maybe we need Joe Rogan to convince Brock Lesnar to come play for our beloved Dragons!

Latest posts