What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Latrell Mitchell overrated?

As thread title

• Yes

Votes: 75 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.7%

• Total voters

Chimp

Bench
Don't post on here like you would not have him at your club. For the right money you'd sign him tomorrow. Cos he is a legitimate match winner in every sense. He needs to leave Souths and Sydney itself. He is a country lad at heart pretending he is comfortable in his current environment. Put him at the Knights, Raiders or Cowboys and he carves it up.
He is exactly the sort of player I don’t want at my club - his undoubtedly physical capabilities (on the rare occasions he turns it on) are nowhere near worth all the shit that comes with him.

yobbo84

Coach
There's 16 clubs in the NRL who would love him as their strike left centre.

Then there's one club who insist he is a fullback.

Brutus

Referee
Don't post on here like you would not have him at your club. For the right money you'd sign him tomorrow. Cos he is a legitimate match winner in every sense. He needs to leave Souths and Sydney itself. He is a country lad at heart pretending he is comfortable in his current environment. Put him at the Knights, Raiders or Cowboys and he carves it up.

Just not at fullback.

Pjf04b

Juniors
There's 16 clubs in the NRL who would love him as their strike left centre.

Then there's one club who insist he is a fullback.
There are more than one club that wouldn't touch him. He wouldn't fit into a few clubs culture, like Penrith, Brisbane, ....

Knight Tales

Bench
Can't say I agree with you at all. He has the personality of cancer, he'd destroy a team . There's a reason Roosters let him go. Not worth the money.
Take him out of the side which went back to back in 2018/19 it is very debatable they win either. His flick pass which set up the Tedesco try in the 2019 GF is exactly what I am referring to. He is paid for match winning moments. His influence and impact is undeniable.
He has had his moments that cause ripples for sure. But if you had your money on one player who could do the impossible in a
clutch Moment it is him.

Take him out of the side which went back to back in 2018/19 it is very debatable they win either. His flick pass which set up the Tedesco try in the 2019 GF is exactly what I am referring to. He is paid for match winning moments. His influence and impact is undeniable.
He has had his moments that cause ripples for sure. But if you had your money on one player who could do the impossible in a
clutch Moment it is him.
Is he still that player though? That was 5/6 years ago?

clutch Moment it is him.
of for sure moments in games, but his influence on the team around him I think is detrimental. Too much shit flies around the guy. He appears to be a selfish player and not a team player.