What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Glen

Bench
I'm usually a regular poster in this thread but Ricky seems to have mellowed and found his happy place at the Raiders.

I enjoyed the spray of the Newcastle writer, why should he be surprised that Ricky took a shot at him when the media are always happy to take chunks out of anyone without repercussion? And he seemed to take the belting by the Eels and the crowd chanting pretty well.
Haha this. I'm starting to miss his sooky press conferences. We need a couple of marginal bunker calls to go against him to fire him up again. He does seem generally more at peace now. Sounds like he is pretty happy in Canberra family-wise, with his foundation and with the Raiders building.

The Ricky chant was brilliant though.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
He said no excuses, were outplayed and it was pathetic a centre and winger had to show the rest of them how to play.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Because he seems happy at Canberra he isnt even giving opposition supporters the meltdowns they want. He just seems sad when the Raiders lose now lol.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
He just has to wait until another cutting edge autism centre opens up in a city he hasnt coached in yet, then he can bail and escape criticism yet again.

Latest posts