What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

Hutty1986

Immortal
What do the Raiders need to improve on?
"We dont need to be discussing that publicly."

Give up a 18-0 lead at home to a team that hasnt won since late 2014...
"Its not (a lack of) killer instinct."

God-King Dean

Immortal
'Mate, I don't need to be discussing that publicly.... I hope you guys run off & start criticizing parts of our game....'

lol, just as I thought he'd go the whole thing without having a sook.

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach
Where's Loudstrat? Would love to hear the dropkick continue defending the great coach our times

5210896-3x2-940x627.jpg

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He was the raiders best in the first 20. Stick looked at the game and thought hmmm I've got a feeling mccrone will be great here.

Apey

Staff member
Anyone who has ever thought "McCrone would be good here" in regards to their own team should probably have a psychiatric evaluation.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I just dont understand how mccrone keeps getting picked. He failed at halfback, got moved to 5/8 and failed again, moved to hooker, stinking up the joint again. This is over more then one coach as well. Why the f**k is he selected, let alone being put into crucial positions??

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I can even understand the logic that its gonna take hodgson time to adjust to the physicality of the nrl. So the problem is having mccrone on the bench in the first place. Play baptiste or something.

natheel

Coach
i just don't understand why a coach would applaud his team when they lose (ricky last week v warriors) Near enough isn't good enough no matter how 'spirited' your performance.

--Storm--

Juniors
He keeps going on how there a better footy side then last year but this year 1 win and 2 losses, last year after 3 rounds 1 win and 2 losses

THE CHAMP

First Grade
this threads gonna start really hotting up again this season.
great presser same old ricky stuart shit.

Latest posts