What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Sandow a champion in the making?

boo_boo

Juniors
Sandow has been our best player over the last month & he needs to continue on with that form today.
Sutton has been disappointing as everyone knows he can play better but we need to sign an experienced 5/8 - utility as this is what we lack more than anything.
Why we never showed any interest in Reni Matua is beyond me but nothing can justify letting Craig Wing leave the club.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
for sandow to be a champion, he needs to cut the diving & niggle out of his game..

a champion is made by his positive actions, not his negative re-actions..

i ask the souths fans.. if you guys had won tonight thanks to sandow's dives, would it feel like a hollow victory?

Goddo

Bench
Definately needs to clean his game up - too much niggly petty crap which should be penalised.

As for his diving last night, that was terrible.

Big Sam

First Grade
for sandow to be a champion, he needs to cut the diving & niggle out of his game..

a champion is made by his positive actions, not his negative re-actions..

i ask the souths fans.. if you guys had won tonight thanks to sandow's dives, would it feel like a hollow victory?

Don't stand on the moral highground talking to us about hollow victories - remember the Dogs game last year?

You guys whine all the time about your turnstile Soward being targeted and the need for him to be protected then when another team's playmaker is targeted illegally you say 'fair go'. You guys can give it but you can't take it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
DKOR - can i get you to put up some evidence to back up your claims....?

soward cops a heap of cheap shots from defenders & always gets up to keep playing...

he had one contentious issue last year with eastwood (and feel free to watch it, it was an obstruction) but aside from that he never stays down..

now, if you need evidence for sandow, simply watch a reply of last nites game..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Don't stand on the moral highground talking to us about hollow victories - remember the Dogs game last year?

yes i do remember that game quite clearly... and even though we won, most fans still felt that the decision at the end marred a good game.. and hence a hollow victory..

and feel free to watch the replay of that.. he was obstructed, to what extent, we'll never know... but that was one incident.. so potentially a one off...

sandow had about 3 last night... evidence of repeat behaviour.

Zigwaa

Bench
yes i do remember that game quite clearly... and even though we won, most fans still felt that the decision at the end marred a good game.. and hence a hollow victory..

and feel free to watch the replay of that.. he was obstructed, to what extent, we'll never know... but that was one incident.. so potentially a one off...

sandow had about 3 last night... evidence of repeat behaviour.

Get out of here jerkface

boo_boo

Juniors
Last night proved that Chris still has a lot to learn.
He has the talent to make it & just needs more experience in these sorts of games.
Having a decent 5/8 will make a big difference so i think our management should eat some humble pie & look for a scrum base partner for Sandow that can actually assist him on the field.

Galeforce

Bench
Sandow got hit high and perhaps he stayed down to get the penalty , however the penalty was deserved, as he was hit high. He does not have to BE tough and get up when the rules will penalise this. So stick it , you wankers who are complaining about Sandow staying down.
Sandow has been penalised and we lost a game against Titans for simple tackle being overdone , you overloook these , wankers.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

geez.. great "evidence" there.. one article referencing the already discussed incident, plus 4 "opinions" from fans...

sorry buddy, but unreferenced forum threads are about as useful in evidence as eyewitness testimony from a blind man.

and... one last question....

did you actually read these or did you simply type in "soward" & "dive" to the search function..

one of your peices of "Evidence" is actually a soward support thread...

jpicsiFTRBwkVMfUphjM.gif