What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Sandow a champion in the making?

netic

Juniors
As a person who supports neither Dragons or Souths but got ready for what i thought would be one of the best games this season watching Sandow dive was not good.

He clearly dived not once but 3 times, this isnt the English Premeir league and i think it is against the spirit of the game.

Sandow should be shamed in the media as Farah was earlier in the year and Farah deserved it then and Sandow deserves it now.

DC_fan

Coach
I don't like players taking dives, even if it is a Souths player. Last night was not the first time this season that Sandow has taken a dive. Sometimes, like last night he gets a penalty while other times the game goes on and Sandow gets up quick smart.

hunters

Juniors
geez.. great "evidence" there.. one article referencing the already discussed incident, plus 4 "opinions" from fans...

sorry buddy, but unreferenced forum threads are about as useful in evidence as eyewitness testimony from a blind man.

The irony being that this is about the extent of your original diving claim on Sandow

Nemesis

Bench
geez.. great "evidence" there.. one article referencing the already discussed incident, plus 4 "opinions" from fans...

sorry buddy, but unreferenced forum threads are about as useful in evidence as eyewitness testimony from a blind man.

and... one last question....

did you actually read these or did you simply type in "soward" & "dive" to the search function..

one of your peices of "Evidence" is actually a soward support thread...

jpicsiFTRBwkVMfUphjM.gif
There's so many to choose from, but I especially liked this one...

Watched the game with my mum at the pub last nite and was the following conversation.

"oh that little man is hurt"
"hes down but hes not hurt"
"wat do u mean?"
"theres been no penalty given so he will good in a second"

jamie leaps straight up and into the play

"that cheating little bastard"
"yep"
:lol: Perception = reality. Btw, I see you're all dressed up for a job interview... now you just need to find a village without an idiot and you've got yourself a job.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Sandow is a massive diver, he absolutely disgraced himself out there last night on a number of ocassions. The milkman tag will stick to him next season like flies to sh*te.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
There's so many to choose from, but I especially liked this one...

right.. so your 'factual' argument really is just based on unsourced forum chatter... sh*t, we should get you a job with the telegraph quicksmart! they seem to like that kind of thing as well..

. Btw, I see you're all dressed up for a job interview... now you just need to find a village without an idiot and you've got yourself a job.

inaccurate sourcing AND old, rehashed jokes... nemisis, you are the complete package..

Nemesis

Bench
right.. so your 'factual' argument really is just based on unsourced forum chatter... sh*t, we should get you a job with the telegraph quicksmart! they seem to like that kind of thing as well..

inaccurate sourcing AND old, rehashed jokes... nemisis, you are the complete package..
what colour's that kettle again?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The irony being that this is about the extent of your original diving claim on Sandow

oh no, i'm happy to point to the three dives in last night's game..

simply sit down and watch and you'll see them yourself..

this makes the claims specific, rather than just a simple "sandow's a diver" claim..

Nemesis

Bench
whoopty f**king doo, fein.. read that quote in context and you'll realise it's a stab at benny elias...

but hey, here's one from the man himself:
lol Sherlock :sarcasm:.... the thread was about sowardive and gregstar agreed that he was good (at milking), but not as good as Elias i.e admission by one of your own that princess sowie's a diver.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
lol Sherlock :sarcasm:.... the thread was about sowardive and gregstar agreed that he was good (at milking), but not as good as Elias i.e admission by one of your own that princess sowie's a diver.

yes.. that's what it is.. we'll let you keep believing that...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
no good unfortunately...

applied at south sydney... got knocked back..

apparently far too many idiots there already..

Ike E Bear

Juniors
So many players are divers nowadays that I'm surprised it's even worth posting about.

Sandow has a lot of potential and, by my reckoning, has had a pretty good year.

Yes, he's immature and there's some rubbish in his game (mainly the diving and over-exurbrance in defence) that I hope we see less of next year ... but I don't think that takes away too much, especially since he's so young and has time to learn and mature.

Latest posts