What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there an army tavelling down to OKI

Stagger eel

Staff member
cayless1989 said:
Is there an army tavelling down to OKI tonite, if so were u all sitting

there is a bus leaving the leagues club this afternoon that contains a large group of supporters, if you enjoy bingo and knitting it might just what your looking for.;-)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
There will be a few of us in one of the corners... I have 2 flags! :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
JessEel said:
There will be a few of us in one of the corners... I have 2 flags! :D

and all you need as a white coat then you could be an AFL umpire :shock:

strider

Post Whore
i've arranged for city rail to put blue and gold stripes on every train again ... no, don't laugh - you look at those trains and tell me its not true

as for the game - as per usual I imagine a good eels turnout scattered around the ground .... and bring some winter woolies - and maybe a raincoat :(

James_Hardie

Juniors
I am planning on making my first trip to Kogarah tonight.

Is there any tips on where to sit? Is there much undercover seating and is it all reserved? (i imagine it would be).

strider

Post Whore
James_Hardie said:

Is there any tips on where to sit? Is there much undercover seating and is it all reserved? (i imagine it would be).

there is little undercover seating - and none is available anymore anyway - silly stadium :( .... I would think only GA and reserved seats at the ends of the ground are still available

strider

Post Whore
drugs are baaaaad mmmkaaayyy

actually i got a haircut yesterday - bloody guy scalped me - i reckon i look like a mental patient at the moment :lol:

Parra Guru

Coach
James_Hardie said:

Go the hill on the sideline son. And get there early cause it's going to fill up quickly!

I wish I was going :(

Hellsy

Immortal
Woo Hoo!!

I'm looking 4ward to this game, win or loose I am looking 4ward to it :D :D :D :D :D

Kornstar

Coach
It looks like we are going to get really wet, which for me means 3 grades of rain, i really hope it holds out, cause being that soaked is never fun :cry:

poncho_sanchez_Stuart-Prini.jpg

Poncho