What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there any truth to the Nate Myles Rumour

eel4life

Juniors
Hey guys, people are calling me claiming that Myles is signing with the eels, is this true they reckon they heard it on the radio, can anyone confirm or deny this ....

I think its a gee up, but i hope its true he would be a good purchase for us ...

The Colonel

Immortal
We have been linked to him via the papers but then so have a number of other clubs. There could well be some truth to it but it is unlikely we will know anything until after Origin.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
I know we are getting desperate but I really hope we don't pay overs for him. IMO he hasn't proven himself as a genuine starting forward yet. I would rather keep Jack Afa and the like and hope they reach their potential for much less money

Stagger eel

Staff member
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
I know we are getting desperate but I really hope we don't pay overs for him. IMO he hasn't proven himself as a genuine starting forward yet

don't worry, the club will definitely not pay overs for no one, even though we may need to..

parra pete

Referee
I have a gut feeling Steve Simpson is set to sign with the Eels (so that makes it a bigggggg feeling :lol:) (I am an ex publican after all :lol:)

What has Myles done that is so special. The hype is not warranted. He would not make the NSW 3rd grade origin squad. More potential in Hurakia, Taia and Cordoba.

Kornstar

Coach
parra pete said:
I have a gut feeling Steve Simpson is set to sign with the Eels (so that makes it a bigggggg feeling :lol:) (I am an ex publican after all :lol:)

God i hope you are right, if we got Myles aswell, i would be very happy!!!

eel4life

Juniors
If we get Simpson or Myles id be happy ... we just need to add a little bit to the squad that we have .

Parraren

Bench
Danny Weidler has not mentioned either Simpson or Myles as being any chance of signing with us........

hence we are still a good chance then ;-)

Latest posts