What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there one player who...

lockyno1

Post Whore
Bumble said:
No way, Merritt, Mellor, Hegarty, Lowe, S.Walker, Minichiello, Manuokafoa are all worse than him.

Meritt is awesome, keeps carving up for my fantasy team!:D

lockyno1

Post Whore
Bumble said:
Umm..what? A halfback who can't tackle in the 2nd row? Switch him with Jane!

I just listed 17 players, not in positions as such mate. Williams is f..n hopeless!

willvillain

Juniors
Manly's is definately Dunley at the moment, and even he had a pretty top game today.

Matai is far from our worst this year.

CowMan

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
As I said it is damn hard to pick a s..t player from NQ! Heck you have Hannay in PL!

hannay is sh*t word is goign to the GC cowboys in no hutty to resign him

Parra Guru

Coach
Shepperd
Fitzhenry
Petersen

And this is slightly off topic, does anyone else think that Lewis Roberts-Thompson is the worst player to ever don the Swans jumper?

CowMan

Juniors
Bernster said:
He did ok for the Young Guns yesterday...Converted a few goals too...

he gets the hard ones but misses's the easyer ones and is viceversa on outher game.......he is a hasbeen IMO the faster he goes to titans the better ..heh ..maybe not cos we dont really have another kicker apart from jt?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Cowboys2006 said:
he gets the hard ones but misses's the easyer ones and is viceversa on outher game.......he is a hasbeen IMO the faster he goes to titans the better ..heh ..maybe not cos we dont really have another kicker apart from jt?

Firman kicks goals a bit in the lower grades and Bowen can kick if needed.

Matta

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Matta said:
QLD player and good utilty how is he bad at all?
Are you serious? OK in defence but offers nothing at all in attack. Never passes the ball, and when he does, it goes anywhere.

At least he's finally in Premier League now.

Oh and Wagon in 5/8 = no ball to 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.

willvillain

Juniors
Parra Guru said:
And this is slightly off topic, does anyone else think that Lewis Roberts-Thompson is the worst player to ever don the Swans jumper?

F*ck no. He's missing the influence of Jason Ball in the ruck for sure, and he had a barry against Melbourne, but he is a good player.

He played a great game in the grand final last year, and is still young and has size. He'll be a good swan for a number of years. And anyway, in their history, Sydney have had a f*ckload of awful players.

Inferno

Coach
Darren Mapp, bought him because we were short on props, and the merkin who is on 220 000 is playing PL IN THE SECOND ROW!!!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Matta said:
Are you serious? OK in defence but offers nothing at all in attack. Never passes the ball, and when he does, it goes anywhere.

At least he's finally in Premier League now.

Oh and Wagon in 5/8 = no ball to 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.

As a queenslander I am happy with Wagon on the bench and hardly lets us down and is versatile. Good player.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Inferno said:
Darren Mapp, bought him because we were short on props, and the merkin who is on 220 000 is playing PL IN THE SECOND ROW!!!!

You payed Mapp $220K, WTF, I knew Sharks management was bad but damn I didn't know it was that bad!:lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
brendothejet said:
locky you tell some corkers mate...lol

Why? When has Wagon let QLD down. Plus he has helped us all over the place and put in for 80minutes even though he may not have played in that position regularly. If you don't want him I am sure the Broncos would want him. Here's a trade, we'll give you Pumpkin Seymour and you give us Wagon!:D