What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaac Gordon has pleaded guilty to assault

redback

Bench
Nope. As a father and an expecting one, as far as I'm concerned he pushed around an unborn child. No matter how you look at it, cannot be allowed. I am a firm believer that we should let the law run it's coarse and accept the result.

But a guilty plea says "yes I assaulted my pregnant girlfriend" and that leads to "sorry we don't do that here, on ya way" from the club.

When will these idiots learn.

Well said mate.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You are not very good at what you do are you?

Angry? I'm here with a few mates having a drink and watching the races whilst having a good old laugh at you. Nobody's angry. You might want to go back to your text book.

How cool. The old I'm not angry retort. You are angry, you have never been able to hide your reactions well.

There's something sad about the whole having a drink, watching the races with mates thing when you are clearly using a lot of that leisure time to post on a forum.

redback

Bench
How cool. The old I'm not angry retort. You are angry, you have never been able to hide your reactions well.

There's something sad about the whole having a drink, watching the races with mates thing when you are clearly using a lot of that leisure time to post on a forum.

Can you explain to me why someone would continuously suggest someone is angry when they are not? Maybe thats in the next chapter?

As for posting on the forum, there is usually 40 minutes between races to do whatever you want. There is so much you can do on the internet these days.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You are not a fisherman are you redback? I mean, if you were, you'd know that using poor bait won't yield results.

redback

Bench
You are not a fisherman are you redback? I mean, if you were, you'd know that using poor bait won't yield results.

I take it, that you are finally accepting of the fact that I'm not angry.

Don't beat yourself up about it.

What's your tip for the tennis tonight?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal

No.
everybody on here knows that you are just a jellyfish. Spineless coward. You are also into sex with kids. If you were'nt with such strong opinions, you would name yourself. The thing is, I know. You kinow I know. I will say it to your face when i see you. You weird bald cutie.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Don't beat yourself up about it.

What's your tip for the tennis tonight?

Ha ha. Now you are trying to convince yourself, and others, that you can make magical assumptions.

You're angry alright. It's funny observing you attempting to play cool.

Frenzy.

Immortal
No.
everybody on here knows that you are just a jellyfish. Spineless coward. You are also into sex with kids. If you were'nt with such strong opinions, you would name yourself. The thing is, I know. You kinow I know. I will say it to your face when i see you. You weird bald cutie.

I think we all know who redflap is.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Ha ha. Now you are trying to convince yourself, and others, that you can make magical assumptions.

Frenzy, I don't care if he's angry or not, I just wish he'd f**k off and stop derailing every thread in here.

redback

Bench
No.

Have you red that article yet? Everything you are accusing me of you are into. We all know!

Like always when you see me next you will be literally licking my boots. Thats the funny thing about it....hahahahahahahaha

redback

Bench

You are very obsessive aren't you frenzy.

Lest see if you answer this...what do you think of your mates strange assumptions? I don't think it's normal, do you? Can you help him?

redback

Bench
Frenzy, I don't care if he's angry or not, I just wish he'd f**k off and stop derailing every thread in here.

I posted my view on Gordon then the weirdos like yourself go feral. Have a read back if you don't believe me.

Last edited:

Ausguy

Coach
At the risk of GETTING BACK ON TOPIC....

how munch Yen will we have for a decent back in 2013 if we sack gordon and when we sack Kelly?

Vin Fizz

Bench
Thanks Aus. Nice one and good thinking. Isaacs signing was pretty big news in 2010 when he resigned for 2 years. Its was Flanno's firts resigning. Saac had debuted with fat head eaelier on and was considered an up and commer with Fat Head and Gards at the back. The Noughts were after him also from what Ive read on the net. Anyway i'm guessing but a fringe up and commer say maybe $200k per season? AK probably the same?, If thats the case we'd have a bit to spend on an oustide back. But the $400k question is.......who's out there and off contract?