What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It was meant to be a Harmony Day Game

sunny

Yes the Tiger certainly do have some clown supporters. Still, we do have an urgent problem.

What happened outside the ground at Campbelltown?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
And you still managed not to answer the question!

Can you rule out the involvement of Tigers fans in regards to Friday night's atrocities?

innsaneink

Referee
Raider Ultra said:
I wouldn't, the Tigers have a significant number of wankers following them as well. We had stones thrown at us last year at Campbelltown, and then were physically assaulted outside the ground. Worse than I've ever experienced at Telstra.
Why didnt you report it to police?

*Sandy*

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Youre just making yourself look sillier and sillier, if you have no idea on a subject the best advice is to refrain from commenting on it.

I have a fair idea as I go to games innsaneink and I know for a fact that there are not a bunch of thugs inside the grounds that randomly just go up and punch the living sh*t out of people.

In my opinion the fights within the grounds are usually started by passionate supporters that cross the line with banter that are mostly alcohol fuelled.

Outside of the grounds with mob packs on the hunt is a competely different story and again i don't believe that should come down to a specific club's responsiblity, it's a problem that the NSW Law Enforcers need to handle.

Timmah

Staff member
innsaneink said:
Why didnt you report it to police?

Whether he did or not, how do you know?

All this is, is a vendetta against the Bulldogs for you. Get over it.

*Sandy*

First Grade
hybrid_tiger said:
Ever been to a Bulldogs game?

Yes, for the last four years that Penrith have played Bulldogs at the Telstra ground - I have been and have never seen what was allegedly reported outside of the grounds.

I have on the otherhand been to many games over the years and seen plenty of fights break out around or near me where no Bulldog fans have been in the vicinity but all have been handled by police and security or controlled by other fans.

innsaneink

Referee
dodge said:
Whether he did or not, how do you know?

All this is, is a vendetta against the Bulldogs for you. Get over it.

If he did he can tell me himself, I thought if he did he wouldve mentioned it....I hope he did.

Youre starting to sound paranoid dodgey.

dodge said:
Wests Tigers fans attacked arabic women

dodge said:
Wests Tigers fans taunted arabic women

Timmah

Staff member
You're pathetic and need to get over it, most of the people on here have.

attacked and taunted can both have the same meaning. Fail English?

Either way, you still haven't answered...

Can you rule out the involvement of Tigers fans in regards to Friday night's atrocities?

Timmah

Staff member
Guilty conscience?

You're accusing me of being involved in this now?

simon says

First Grade
Of course Tiger fans are invloved in it.......

But.....doggie games are the only occasions I have feared for my safety because of my anglo-saxon appearance and been called an Aussie c..nt.

We all deserve the right to go to the footy without this occurring.

IanG

Coach
Well I hope it's only genuine Bulldogs Supporters who make the trip up the F3 on Friday Night

sunny

i wouldn't be too worried, most of these knuckle-draggers will be trying to burn down punchbowl or something

Timmah

Staff member
simon says said:

But.....doggie games are the only occasions I have feared for my safety because of my anglo-saxon appearance and been called an Aussie c..nt.

Absolutely! 100%! But why should Bulldogs fans foot all of it? Tigers fans were causing some trouble as well!

innsaneink

Referee
dodge said:
Guilty conscience?

You're accusing me of being involved in this now?
Not at all...just wondering why for two days you were saying attacked and then the third day you change the verb to taunt.

As I said, you had plenty of time to specify your meaning...attack sounds a lot worse than taunt, but that supports your argument doesnt it.

As for you question...

*I wasnt there, as you know
* I saw 1 video footage of the incident showing one women in a WT jersey ( trying to break up a fight it loooked liek)
* I saw a still pic of the same scene
* I saw your pic showing NO Wests Tigers fans anywhere
* Ive heard your clubs ceo state one Dogs fan was ejected for fighting
* Ive seen media reports of four men from Bulldogs area arrested....thats what Ive seen.

How can I say definately Wests fans were involved going on that?

You'd be laughed out of a court of law using that trying to finger Wests Tigers fans.

Of course its highly likely there were Wests fans involved, its common sense...Ive never said anything to the contrary.

As I said, youre as clear as glass...I see right through you.

Timmah

Staff member
IanG said:
Well I hope it's only genuine Bulldogs Supporters who make the trip up the F3 on Friday Night

I'm already halfway up the freeway at Terrigal - I'll be making the trip up with my best mate who's a Knights man.

*Sandy*

First Grade
simon says said:

We all deserve the right to go to the footy without this occurring.

These two lines highlights why I think the West Tigers management should be standing alongside the Bulldogs management and taking responsibility for what happened within the grounds and re-assuring all football fans that neither club will stand for it.

Timmah

Staff member
innsaneink said:
Not at all...just wondering why for two days you were saying attacked and then the third day you change the verb to taunt.

As I said, you had plenty of time to specify your meaning...attack sounds a lot worse than taunt, but that supports your argument doesnt it.

As for you question...

*I wasnt there, as you know
* I saw 1 video footage of the incident showing one women in a WT jersey ( trying to break up a fight it loooked liek)
* I saw a still pic of the same scene
* I saw your pic showing NO Wests Tigers fans anywhere
* Ive heard your clubs ceo state one Dogs fan was ejected for fighting
* Ive seen media reports of four men from Bulldogs area arrested....thats what Ive seen.

How can I say definately Wests fans were involved going on that?

You'd be laughed out of a court of law using that trying to finger Wests Tigers fans.

Of course its highly likely there were Wests fans involved, its common sense...Ive never said anything to the contrary.

As I said, youre as clear as glass...I see right through you.

You've told me I'm shifting the blame every time I've highlighted what I remember of their involvement, when I have never denied our role in what happened.

You can believe what you will about me, it just seems like a personal vendetta now. Either way, I was there and have a much better idea about what happened than you do - all you have to go off is what the Scumday Hellegraph reported and Channel 9's biased reporting.

simon says

First Grade
dodge said:
Absolutely! 100%! But why should Bulldogs fans foot all of it? Tigers fans were causing some trouble as well!

Because Wests Tigers do not have a history of these kind of incidents.

People dont get bashed at LO.....or harassed on their way home......

This kind of stuff happens all the time,thats why the finger is being pointed....it happened at Belmore and now its happeneing at TS.

The basic common denominator is the Bulldogs,its not hard to work it out.

Latest posts