What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It was meant to be a Harmony Day Game

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
DJ1 said:
Who they support is irrelevant.

They are criminals.

Ban them for life from all NRL games!

I agree wholeheartedly. Either way, it reflects on me - it's my club and it's true supporters that suffer. Don't you feel the same?

Timmah

Staff member
hybrid_tiger said:
:oops:

What a joke.

And what about outside the stadium? No arrests, no nothing?

Security and police need a kick up the backside.

100% - it's a joke. After what was witnessed by those outside the stadium, I can't believe there was no presence to arrest the culprits.

DJ1

Juniors
dodge said:
I agree wholeheartedly. Either way, it reflects on me - it's my club and it's true supporters that suffer. Don't you feel the same?

No I don't feel that it reflects on me.

I do not condone or encourage this behaviour.

Which football team they may or may not support is as relevant to me as what their favourite movie is.

They are simply criminals that need to be identified, arrested, convicted and banned from attending all NRL games.

What clothing they wear has no bearing on me. It is like saying that because someone was wearing Levis when they robbed a bank that all people who wear Levis rob banks. How ridiculous! Everyone knows that it's just most people who wear Levis.

In terms of Geography, someone in a fight at homebush outside a football ground is no different to someone fighting outside a bar in the cross. It is simply criminal behaviour that needs to be addressed by the police.

ibeme

First Grade
Just looking at a picture in today's paper, the guy in the yellow t-shirt wasn't the guy that I was thinking of. The guy that I was thinking of was wearing a lite grey t-shirt.

DJ1

Juniors
innsaneink said:
1 dogs fan for fighting.

2 Wests fans - underage drinking

16 various for not sitting in allocated seating.

So, in a nutshell.

There were no police complaints on the night!

19 people were ejected from the game. 1 for fighting, 2 for underage drinking and 16 for incorrect seating.

A media frenzy occurs instigated by a single radio station.

Other media agencies then jump on board.

Police are then forced to review video footage and arrest 4 people.

The media asks gallop "Do you categorically rule out fining the Dogs or penalising them points?"

Gallop responds: "I can't rule anything out."

The media reports: "Gallop won't rule out a points penalty for the Dogs"

The media asks the police minister: "Do you categorically rule out having the newly formed riot squad attend sporting events?"

The police minister says:"I can't rule anything out."

The media reports "Police minister refuses to rule out sending in the riot squad for Bulldog matches"

The same paper on the same day even took this further and said "The police minister said the riot squad will be sent in to all Bulldog matches."

simon says

First Grade
dodge said:
Denial? Of what? The only people denying anything are Tigers fans who are still ignoring the fact that their supporters were involved in incidents inside the ground.

Yeah.....tiger fans were involved......they were getting bashed.

So they should be in trouble????:lol: :lol: :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
It takes to two to tango. If one club is going to be penalised, the other club should be given the same penalty in my opinion.

simon says

First Grade
PK said:
It takes to two to tango. If one club is going to be penalised, the other club should be given the same penalty in my opinion.

Yeah.....if a group of blokes bash you,you should get the same penalty as them....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I blame the increased potency of hydroponic cannabis........

*Sandy*

First Grade
If a group of blokes bashed me, it would be more than likely be because I provoked it in the first place by either starting it or retaliating to banter and crossed the line.

simon says

First Grade
PK said:
If a group of blokes bashed me, it would be more than likely be because I provoked it in the first place by either starting it or retaliating to banter and crossed the line.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No idea.........

ibeme

First Grade
PK said:

Unfortunately, some of these parasites don't need a reason.

Timmah

Staff member
simon says said:
Yeah.....if a group of blokes bash you,you should get the same penalty as them....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I blame the increased potency of hydroponic cannabis........

Are you that up yourself that you think the Tigers fans had nothing to do with what happened?

ANSWER THE QUESTION.

eels_fan

First Grade
PK said:

If it was 20 years ago i'd second that statement

But in todays society, and unfortunately this largely is the case with young arab/lebanese men, you only have to look in their direction or at em the wrong way and they belt the crap outta you.

Your living in a dream work PK if you think half the fights that occur are provoked.

*Sandy*

First Grade
So the fights within the grounds just go up randomly punching the living sh*t out of anyone they desire?

I'm talking within the grounds - not outside it. So far we have only been given media footage of what has happened within the grounds not outside it.

I agree it's a different story when it's outside the ground. It's the states law enforcement's responsibility.

innsaneink

Referee
PK said:

Youre just making yourself look sillier and sillier, if you have no idea on a subject the best advice is to refrain from commenting on it.

Timmah

Staff member
You're looking silly by avoiding my question. Can you rule out the involvement of Tigers fans in regards to Friday night's atrocities?

Raider Ultra

Bench
I wouldn't, the Tigers have a significant number of wankers following them as well. We had stones thrown at us last year at Campbelltown, and then were physically assaulted outside the ground. Worse than I've ever experienced at Telstra.

innsaneink

Referee
dodge said:
You're looking silly by avoiding my question. Can you rule out the involvement of Tigers fans in regards to Friday night's atrocities?

Well you yourself told us Wests fans attacked arabic women....or was that wests fans taunted arabic women.

Youve avoided a lot of stuff in this thread yourself Dodge, youre so transparent.

Latest posts