What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IT'S NOW OFFICIAL- The Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade

Quigs

Immortal
Kurtz your vote was ruled invalid because you are a Wanker, and once a wanker always a wanker.

Kurtz are you a judas sent from the Allawah Club.

The reason I ask, is I suspect that these initial rumblings are being instigated by some minorities who are upset with the results.

These are our answer to Thailands Red Shirts.

There will be no change to the team.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well excuse me for asking Quigs and Go Nulla

You blokes should know I have an abacus too

abacus-1.jpg

Now Quigs, I happen to know the postie that delivered the postal votes. He tells me he delivered just under a dozen envelopes.

DaSooper, for example, was already on 12 votes.

Do you expect the good people of this electorate to believe the 19 incher didn't get a single mention in the postal votes?

This is what would of had to of happened for DaSoop to miss the squad.

I put it to you Quigs that you are a rampant homophobe who has manipulated the votes to exclude one of the biggest wankers in the whole Stain George Illawarra merger.

What say you Quigs?

I think a recount, at the least, is in order. I may seek a new election.

Quigley said:
Da Soup 12 .. 19'' arms, legend in his own lunchbox. Parents must be Tasmanians. The favorite has maintained his form - perfectly prodded by his stablemate.

Spartan Dragon 9... Been riding on the favorites shirt tail for too long. But being a stablemate has seen him on the receiving end - could he possibly reverse the roles for a change ... A real crowd pleaser The original Red V Barrel boy, this slave is now focused on serving his 19inch arm master. In fact he bends over backwards for 19inches. His services to stupidity have been rewarded as he now has had a toxic fish named after him .. the Cooks River Sparty Grunter.

Gregstar 9 .. PERFECTLY PLACED - IF HE IS GOOD ENOUGH HE CAN WIN IT FROM HERE - VERY EXPERIENCED has his hand on it already, he is going for it.

Red V 7 .. THE FILLIES GOING WELL BUT LIKE HER BOYFRIEND CAN SHE KEEP IT UP .... Yeah this chick waves the flag for red headed St Merge supporters. Got it all in spades.

Syko 7 .. BEEN A LET DOWN ALL HIS LIFE - A COULD OF BEEN Knob of the 1st degree

11 straight 6 .. ONE TO WATCH - HAS CLASS AND ALTHOUGH HAS WON SOME BIG ONES BUT IT WAS A LONG LONG TIME AGO ... Showed promise early gone missing this season

Dimitri 5 .. HAS GONE FLAT - CAN'T MAINTAIN THE PACE - WAS EXPECTED nobody comes close to this bloke..rarely spotted these days but did more than enough in the early part of the decade to win hands down

Jubileeboy 5 .. THE APPRENTICE - JUST LIKES GOING FOR THE WHIP - INEXPERIENCE IS SHOWING ... This Rookie has the goods . We have seen a lot of young pharkwitts from the merge side but geez, he could be anything.

Wobbygong 5 .. ONE TO WATCH - HAS A BIG FOLLOWING look up knuckle dragger in the dictionary for a picture

Rexxy 5 .. ANOTHER LET DOWN BUT A MAYBE? Probably drives a subaru & probably lives in the shire. I think he just owes too many gay sexual favours to leave the dragons & become a fully fledged Sharks supporter. The Red V army can get you like scientology in that way.

Sans Souci Sainter 5 .. THIS ONE WILL RUN WIDE WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH - WILL BLAME TRAINING LOCATION - IS A NOMAD Hahahaha He's actually proud he's from San Souci and lives in Victoria

bmwpower 5 .. BEEN RIDING THE CHIMP THIS ONE - BUT LOOKS A BIT OFF COLOUR - SPENT TO MUCH TIME PRERACE AT THE MICHAEL JACKSON HEALTH FARM .. puts the wank in wanker

Jaun Farkall 4 .. MISSED THE BUS - CAN'T WIN A THING THIS BLOKE .. A boy with a brain the size of a grain of salt.

Willow 4 ... OVER RATED .. considered the sacred cow of all things Stained - but has been diagnosed with foot in mouth disease

Muzby 4 .. THE DANCING BOY HAS LOST THE PLOT - HAS HAD PROBLEMS WITH HIS MANY OWNERS - STEER CLEAR OF THIS ONE How many spoons ?

Drake 3 ... WATCH THIS ONE HE HAS GONE FOR THE WHIP BUT LEAVING HIS RUN LATE gets involved in SKULL-duggery .. is a great sport fishing species

Ronnie Dobbs 3 .. MONUMENTAL LET DOWN THIS ONE - WAS EXPECTING A BETTER SHOWING - BUT STRANGE THINGS DO HAPPEN .. Another closet Sharks supporter, has a BW&B avatar.

Loyal Dragon 2 .. A NOBRAINER THIS ONE - A CHOKER I’m sorry, but I can’t make fun of those less fortunate. The poor genius.

Biker Dragon 2 .. COMPLETELY OUT OF HIS LEAGUE THIS ONE WHEN TRYING TO RUN WITH THE BIG BOYS - SHOULD STICK TO COUNTRY MEETINGS . Absolute Dumb f**k and misses the start at most events. Will only make it to Ball Boy Status with this classy field.

Jas Dragon 1 .. A NOBRAINER THIS ONE - NO CHANCE

Follow me up to Carlton 1 .. A LOST SOUL - DOESN'T KNOW IF HE IS COMING OR GOING OR WHERE HE SHOULD BE .. a contender but had too many choices of tracks

Timmah 1 .. SHOULD OF BEEN SCRATCHED HE'S DONE A RUNNER ... BUT NOT IN THIS RACE .. Was a big sookie cat, but either roadkill or being placed in witness protection has seen him go missing. Anyone seen me cat.

Ribs 1.. A NOBRAINER THIS ONE - NO CHANCE

Saint Colsey 1 .. A NOBRAINER THIS ONE - NO CHANCE .. Sharp as a pound of wet leather.

Red N White Thommo 1 .. A NOBRAINER THIS ONE - NO CHANCE .. A goer but usually only follows the pack.

LL3 1.. A NOBRAINER THIS ONE - NO CHANCE

Kurtz 1 .. TOO CONFUSED TO LEAD TO CONFUSED TO FOLLOW .. Trys to pose as a Sharks supporter he is so embarrassed by his own club.

Quigs

Immortal
Why stir up a hornets nest Cap'n.

We ran the tally room in strict accordance with the Electoral Guidelines Zimbabwe edition.

Now give it a rest will yah, it hasn't been 24hrs since the announcement.

And I don't think Redders will lend us the bus again.

votebus.jpg

But I am a liberal man. If the punters want it, then they shall have it.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Where is the bloody Captain of the elected morons.

His silence on this matter is deafening.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I've heard moves are afoot to bring in the Governor General to have a look at this.

The Allawah branch has been reported to be fully pissed off habibi!

I'm only fighting in the interests of fair play Quigs.

DaSoop and Spurtin' in particular deserve a place. They excel. They are such wankers I am sure they have peotillomania.

You know in your heart Quigs you can't exclude quality peotillomaniacs from this team.

I smell a rat Quigs.

It's Time

Quigs

Immortal
I smell a rant.

It's starting to feel a bit like the night of the long knives.

f**k Kevin in Canberra, I'm starting to know how he feels.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
oh geez. That bus. I'm cryin.

You're crying. I'm still trying to pacify Redders.

Apparently Greggie and his partner Seb the Chick Magnet had it off on the back stairway. Well it wasn't pretty and took a lot of late night cleaning.

We won't get the bus again.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

gregstar

Referee
i wont be surrendering the leadership without a fight.

the vc stands behind me. i have total support.

has that been said tonight yet?

LOL!

Quigs

Immortal
Bout farkin' time you showed up.

Some of the idiots are calling for an extraordinary vote.

There's a late push for Soup and the Grunter.

f**k them

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

gregstar

Referee
f*ck 'em all!
i was elected by the people!

i'm the f*cking boss! i made this team what it is! without me they'd be f*cked! i'll rat f*ck any rat f*cker who crosses me! every motherf*cking last one of you will be destroyed!

Rexxy

Coach
f*ck 'em all!

i'm the f*cking boss! i made this team what it is! without me they'd be f*cked! i'll rat f*ck any rat f*cker who crosses me! every motherf*cking last one of you will be destroyed!

What's your stand re: the 4 Cunze?

Quigs

Immortal
f*ck 'em all!

Stop pussyfooting around the issue.

You are sounding like a politician, just get to the point.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
I've just had two pink pills so I am off to bed now.

Let me think about it overnight and I will take it to the board tomorrow.

Should we or shouldn't we give Soup and Sparty Grunter a chance to crack it into the Wankers Team of the Decade

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs