What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's the titan on the Coast

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Meanie said:
Titans is ok, ideally Dolphins woulda been a lot better but oh well.

Yeah, stealing the identity of a QRL club would've been great for Qld's footy wouldn't it? :roll:

:arrow: GC forum.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Asked not to do what?

This is a Gold Coast thread in the wrong forum and thus far nobody has moved it.

If people, including myself wanted to read about the Gold Coast, they would go to that forum.

:roll:

Bomber

Bench
Don't be such an anal-retentive twerp Dodger.

Why don't we just move every post in the NRL forum to their respective team forums and close down the whole joint?

DIEHARD

----
Bomber said:
Don't be such an anal-retentive twerp Dodger.

Why don't we just move every post in the NRL forum to their respective team forums and close down the whole joint?

Yea good point. :lol:

Shut up Dodger.

I think Titans will be a great name, we should find out officially at the Gold Coast brand launch on Friday 23rd September at 9am.

But you can be damn sure it will leak to the media well before then.

GO GOLD COAST TITANS?

Remember the Gold Coast is officially part of the NRL now, so show some respect!!! :cool:

RainMan

Juniors
I prefer the Gold Coast Pirates. Every time I see or hear Titans, I think of the shed and those stupid bloody ads...(probably only shown in SE QLD)

goldcoastnrl said:
Well it looks pretty certian though not not confirmed, the there is a new name for the Gold Coast NRL team.

So It looks like the team will be acall the Titans.

Its a pretty good name and give a good impression, power strength determination.

The colors and the logo will be next I guess...

This is not confirmed but all the reports are heading this way.

It is so bloody American you might as well have a picture of the Statue of Liberty as their logo.

Disgraceful.

Titans and Pirates, how about a couple of Aussie nicknames?

Stingrays is just homosexual.

A name wont make you but it can certainly make you a laughing stock.

skeepe

Immortal
Dodger said:
Asked not to do what?

This is a Gold Coast thread in the wrong forum and thus far nobody has moved it.

If people, including myself wanted to read about the Gold Coast, they would go to that forum.

:roll:

And yet you still decided, despite not wanting to read it and being such an angry little man about it being in the NRL forum, to open it.

Do you know what free will is? It means... get this... we don't actually have to do things we don't want to! It's great, I suggest you discover it some time.

azza

Juniors
oh, gee, some of you weasels would complain no matter what name they picked. I think Titans is definitely the best of the options available.

Rexxy

Coach
I went out with a girl called Anne once. And she was very tight.

She didn't pay for a thing.

Mr Saab

Referee
Titans is the best name out of the three.
Stingers...poor
Pirates....poor

so it has an american flavour, big deal.
Cowboys...broncos....Raiders. They are "american" names.
Better getting it right, than calling it something stupid like the Stingers or Pirates.

innsaneink

Referee
Knight82 said:
It is so bloody American you might as well have a picture of the Statue of Liberty as their logo.

Disgraceful.

Titans and Pirates, how about a couple of Aussie nicknames?

Stingrays is just homosexual.

A name wont make you but it can certainly make you a laughing stock.

Stingrays is homo???

2%20OutFront%20Cowboys.jpg

Latest posts