What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bosden

Special K

Coach
i think he just thought being at a club that has terriable management and are prone to off field drama's and would stuggle to pay his salary and will be no more within the next 5 year would be a bad career choice oh and he might like to win one of these... a premership, so he made a logical choice and came to the dragons
Because you performed so well in the finals this year hey :lol:

Vossy

Bench
i think he just thought being at a club that has terriable management and are prone to off field drama's and would stuggle to pay his salary and will be no more within the next 5 year would be a bad career choice oh and he might like to win one of these... a premership, so he made a logical choice and came to the dragons

:lol: :crazy: :lol:

how did 2009 go for you

Backdoor.jpg

dragons.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
When did Da Supa change his name to gusdiddles?

Surely there arn't two as farkin' stupid as each other.

Hang on, my apols, I forgot I was talking about Stains here.

Oh well.

Hey Loyal, howse the fish biting.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Please go easy on the kid lads. Obviously a kid witha limited time following the Dragons.

No crusty bastard who has a good recall of anything over the last 25 seasons would make such a comment. Let him live in the ignorance of his youth & let him watch it disappear like his hair & his sanity after he watches a few more Septembers featuring the Dragons.

As Christ said on the crucifix - "Forgive him. He knows not what he does", or something to that effect. I dunno really.

Still. We are better than the Sharks................

Quigs

Immortal
Ronnie, 'youse' are as farked as us at the moment.... the year before we finished equal first too.

I reckon 'youse' might of run your race in the 2009 handicap. We were hobbled at the post, given the rough end of the pineapple by the Stewards, (not sticky) lost many of our leading jockeys, were forced to use apprentices, competed in a rigged race at Manly and was robbed, and we still managed to beat one nag home.

It can only get better for us. The weights right and we've got new connections.

But the difference between us and 'youse' is that you are dragging down the good name of Illawarra with you.

But you are a good bloke Ronnie so we will go easy on Diddles, but you will have to change the Snugglies.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Ronnie, 'youse' are as farked as us at the moment.... the year before we finished equal first too.

I reckon 'youse' might of run your race in the 2009 handicap. We were hobbled at the post, given the rough end of the pineapple by the Stewards, (not sticky) lost many of our leading jockeys, were forced to use apprentices, competed in a rigged race at Manly and was robbed, and we still managed to beat one nag home.

It can only get better for us. The weights right and we've got new connections.

But the difference between us and 'youse' is that you are dragging down the good name of Illawarra with you.

But you are a good bloke Ronnie so we will go easy on Diddles, but you will have to change the Snugglies.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Hahahahaha.

Keep tellin yourself that old timer.