What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal Idris - The greatest player of ALL TIME

STG-Dragon

Juniors
What are you talking about, why would I have an agenda against Idris?

You're the one that has an agenda obviously, because he plays for the Bulldogs. My grandma could tell you that it was Idris that misread the situation.

Have a look at this

idrismisread.jpg

Hayne's back (way too far back for the 4th) but for Idris there, Inglis is clearly his man.

Lewis? - Thurston
Lyon - Taylor
Idris - Inglis

If Thurston was to throw a massive cut out pass there because Idris had Inglis covered then so be it, because Hayne wasn't there. But in that situation Idris didn't make Thurston have to do the big play, he gave him a simple cut out ball.

And before you're going to say that Lewis didn't have Thurston covered, here's the next shot that shows that he clearly did.

idrismisread2.jpg

That pretty much proves that QLD simply had the numbers.

A short ball to Taylor would have seen the same result if Idris had gone for GI.

:lol: You are a blind idiot! Face it Idris f**ked up and caused that try. He is sh*t and very overrated he is a gimmick just like the Wolfman.

Perth Red

Post Whore
He got shown up today by a young skinny kid. His defence is woeful and he isn't a centre. What is the fixation with playing 2nd rowers at centre just because they are big and can run a decent pace?

Tiger5150

Bench
I cant believe no one has brought up his shoulder charge yesterday. Came in got a good shot on one guy who offloads and Idris stands over him waiting for him to play the ball, with his hand out at marker whilst the Storm ran away and nearly scored on his side.

It was that funny I had to get teh kids in to have a laugh.

Sleep

Juniors
Did you see the shoulder he put on tonight?! Wow! Bang! Crash! This kid for Origin! Boom!

Nevermind he got run over the rest of the night and was generally useless.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Yeah, I was willing to give the kid another shot in SOO2 but after seeing him get shown up by the likes of Daniela tonight I have zero faith in him.

Lawrence is 10x the centre Idris is

LazyDreamer

Bench
Yeah, I was willing to give the kid another shot in SOO2 but after seeing him get shown up by the likes of Daniela tonight I have zero faith in him.

Lawrence is 10x the centre Idris is

Anyone else bounces off Daniela the way Idris did & the commentators rip into them. Not "the biggest human being I've ever seen" though - much like his massive defensive lapse vs Dragons: Ignore it.

And the fact Idris made Origin shows the input Gould has, IMHO.

what about when junior bumped him off
:lol::lol::lol:

does this mean junior moores for origin 2 because he is huge and can shoulder????
:crazy:

FastEddie

Juniors
He's a spastic.
If he was white he'd be talked up about as much as fitzhenry.
But because he's big and black and has dreads everyone wanks on like it is bob marley in football boots.
He can't catch, and can't tackle and was sat on his arse 3 times tonight
A dead set spastic, like his half and like his hooker who also get picked in the Origin side
3 spastics from a side coming about 13th and NSW wonder why they get toweled

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i was too busy watching the good game. is there a quick, point for point rundown on how he f**ked up tonight?

Vic Mackey

Referee
what about when junior bumped him off
:lol::lol::lol:

does this mean junior moores for origin 2 because he is huge and can shoulder????
:crazy:

Lol that was hilarious. It's easy to shoulder charge someone smaller then you and look good, but then he tried to do it to moors and got sat on his arse, I don't think junior even slowed down.

maestro1

Bench
Channel 9 try to get Idris' image on the screen at every opportunity. The halftime bit where they splice 20 or 30 scenes from the first half was about 80% Idris. I'm really getting sick of the love-in for this bloke. Apart from size and strength, he really isn't that good a footballer. His races out of the line a pure gold when a player like Darius Boyd steps him and then sets up a try. Any team playing this bloke should wait until he screams up and then cut out his intended target to a second man running back into the whole the big merkin left so he caould put on a big hit.