What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal Idris - The greatest player of ALL TIME

Guys,
seriously did you see his performance last night?
this kid is a must for origin if NSW want that 5th consecutive loss.

Even when he costs his team points he gets complimented, wow just wow what a star he is..
GOOO IDRIS!!!!!

Not this year, Still way too slow in defence and would be torn apart by Inglis, Folau or whoever is attacking down his side, exactly the same reason as omitting Michael Jennings. Defence isn't even close to being up to scratch.

Nevan_

First Grade
He played okay last night, but the commentators were on their knees ready to Jarryd Hayne him. f**k they give me the sh*ts.

He played okay last night, but the commentators were on their knees ready to Jarryd Hayne him. f**k they give me the sh*ts.

he didnt play okay but he got treated like he was the best on ground, that is the point of this thread

ATTN: ADMINS
can we get sarcasm text or something?

I thought he was okay, not great, or even good, but okay.

do you think he was worth the wankfest channel 9 had over him?
gus barred up no joke
and sterlo boy was he impressed when idris ran out of the line but hey at least he sprinted back you know, almost saved the try he helped the dragons create..

Idris is the new wolfman, he has a little spark but deep down you know the appearance is what makes them first graders
:crazy:

LineBall

Juniors
He's definitely the flavor of the month.

He's lucky he has size - because otherwise he offers nothing.

euaneggs

Juniors
Phew i thought it was just me.

That last try was his fault yet he got praised for it - :shock:

He might be good in a few years but Channel 9, Gould in particular is smitten with him and can see no wrong.

Big Mick

Referee
Agree.

The guy is rubbish.

Sorry..he doesn't deserve the raps he gets.

Way too slow for a centre, For every big hit he makes, he never finishes the tackle and they always make metres, for every big hit he attempts, he misses 3 tackles and runs incorrect lines.

I'd take at least 6-8 other centres in the game before considering him in my team.

does anyone else see idris making the origin team on the back of this hype?

browsing the papers a few "experts" have him in their respective sides
[-X

Saint Jack

Juniors
Bit like the curate's egg last night.

His "hits" on Coops and Benny C seemed to miss and he opened up holes whenever he did it. Can't remember which try - but it was him that helped form it - for us I mean. He also didn't handle the Cooper try that well when you have a look at it in the replay - or the Benny C one.

He's one of these guys who looks great when you're on top and winning - but when the hard slog starts he doesn't always stand up. Looks a tad "unco" to me too ... :)

Last edited:

Latest posts