What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I dare say this player fire-sale is only just beginning. James Graham won't be the only player we set our sights on.

Millward specifically said that he is after "bargain buys". Plural.
4 spots to fill, this is only the first of a few.

Brutalitops

Juniors
I dare say this player fire-sale is only just beginning. James Graham won't be the only player we set our sights on.

Can't think of anyone other than Morris bros I'd like in that team. We know they aren't selling Klemmer or Jackson already but everyone else is fair game.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Spot on Tom
There are 11 clubs over the cap.
We are not one of them.
So sould be someone around.
Hopefully a backline player with speed.
Stay tuned

JDHD

Juniors
Can't think of anyone other than Morris bros I'd like in that team. We know they aren't selling Klemmer or Jackson already but everyone else is fair game.

I'd love the Morris boys, but again, at the right price. They have speed and size, they just don't get a chance to use it at the Dogs.

Como Connection

First Grade
I'd love the Morris boys, but again, at the right price. They have speed and size, they just don't get a chance to use it at the Dogs.
If and a big I feel, they sign one of the brothers it would have to be Brett.
Would cover fullback better than Flo.
Interesting situation.
CC

Dragonslayer

First Grade

I think we only have 2 slots left.
26 was young Sailor
27 assumed as Graham
28 offer on table for Hutch

mobels

Juniors
Anyone know if Dodd is still signed next year? Would be a shame that he never gets a chance in first grade, because of his injury especially after how good he was last year.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

Hopefully he meant the coach as well!!!!!!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Spot on Tom
There are 11 clubs over the cap.
We are not one of them.
So sould be someone around.
Hopefully a backline player with speed.
Stay tuned

DA61, does that mean we are one of the few teams that can legally win the big one this year?

Of course, all the other clubs would need to be withdrawn from playing semi finals football ....... but wow!
I think we can blitz this!

Honey, we're flying first class to Sydney on Grand Final! Bugger the kids, they can look after themselves........ what's that you say, my love?

dragonssamy61

First Grade
DA61, does that mean we are one of the few teams that can legally win the big one this year?

Of course, all the other clubs would need to be withdrawn from playing semi finals football ....... but wow!
I think we can blitz this!

Honey, we're flying first class to Sydney on Grand Final! Bugger the kids, they can look after themselves........ what's that you say, my love?

Go ahead mate book those flights.
But unfortunately its next year salary cap not this one

Crush

Coach
Honestly, why would you give McGregor another chance at all?
2015 - Woeful appointment in the first place - no other comment required.
2016 - Total disaster and one of the worst seasons of football this cub has ever produced.
Couldn't score a try to save ourselves playing "Dragons Footy".
2017 - Statistically much better than 2016 but still teetering on the edge of opting out of contention with a
recent W/L record of 5 and 15 and playing the same crap as last year with a distinctly better roster.
Massive failure and a waste of a season even if we scrape into the eight.

Please tell me honestly what, if any, are McGregor's redeeming features that would support him even starting 2018 as the coach of one of the most widely supported clubs in Rugby League?
I don't think its as bad as you make out there Sir. This year hasn't been a waste of a season. I think we have shown that our forward pack is one of the best in the NRL.
We have seen a massive improvement on last year in every aspect. Most players have really lifted since last year. JDB, Widdop, Lafai have all improved out of site on last years form.
2017 has been a frustrating season. There are no excuses for losing to knights, rabbits, titans etc.
But overall 2017 has been a big step in the right direction. Our recruitment has been solid and if we add Graham that will be amazing.
2018 with Hunt at halfback there are no excuses for the coach. If he cannot get the team playing great footy then his time is up.
Not the best roster next year but in the top 6 best rosters IMO.
Roosters look very good on paper next year......

Latest posts