What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

TruSaint

Referee
According to josh massoud it was the players that all told mary and management not to sign roberts. The club withdrew its offer.

Mmmm.. doesnt make sense to me. Players ( plural ), telling the club who to sign ? Anyway, all irrelevant now.

The Nick

Bench
Mmmm.. doesnt make sense to me. Players ( plural ), telling the club who to sign ? Anyway, all irrelevant now.

Coaches will often vet their senior playing group over potential signings.

Apparently Barba leaving the Bulldogs was also the playing group's decision...

rainman44

Bench

Yeah mate it seems like a spin, Is Farah at the club telling the coach what he wants ? This is simple, we find it very hard to compete with the big clubs and nobody likes rejection so that was our answer to the media to cover up how our club is in the second tier of clubs. We are lucky to have the side we have, thank god Mulholland came for a little visit.

TruSaint

Referee
Coaches will often vet their senior playing group over potential signings.

Apparently Barba leaving the Bulldogs was also the playing group's decision...

You may be correct Nick. Either way it stinks. Im all for unity / stability etc, but when players group up to force decisions, there better be a good reason. Also, management looks weak. I know each case on its merits so I am generalising here.

Yeah mate it seems like a spin, Is Farah at the club telling the coach what he wants ? This is simple, we find it very hard to compete with the big clubs and nobody likes rejection so that was our answer to the media to cover up how our club is in the second tier of clubs. We are lucky to have the side we have, thank god Mulholland came for a little visit.

Farah was a beez dick away from joining us. I know that to be totally true. The uproar in the boardroom as to the money lost etc etc , and at the end of the day it saved Taylors job. Have you noticed ever since the saga with Farah has left the media, not one post / blog etc from Farah himself has hit the web? They have 2 quality 9's. Both can play long minutes. Farah is only there cause the board told Taylor to lay off. Its a fractured relationship. Cant see taylor lasting the season... if that..

V

Vasilevsky

That awkward moment when you pick a fight with an opposing team's fan in your own team's forum, and everyone still likes him more than they like you...

I don't know if it's true but I heard a story about a guy from Australia who went to play RL in France. A French guy in a opposition team picked a fight with this guy and was being given a good old fashioned blood letting before the Australian guys teammates jumped in on the opposition players side. That wouldn't happen in Serbia because all the Chetnik traitorous dogs ran for their lives with the Nazis and ended up in Australia, Canada and USA or were taken behind the nearest house, shed or outhouse and promptly shot! In France and Australia it is certainly possible.

V

Vasilevsky

You may be correct Nick. Either way it stinks. Im all for unity / stability etc, but when players group up to force decisions, there better be a good reason. Also, management looks weak. I know each case on its merits so I am generalising here.

Farah was a beez dick away from joining us. I know that to be totally true. The uproar in the boardroom as to the money lost etc etc , and at the end of the day it saved Taylors job. Have you noticed ever since the saga with Farah has left the media, not one post / blog etc from Farah himself has hit the web? They have 2 quality 9's. Both can play long minutes. Farah is only there cause the board told Taylor to lay off. Its a fractured relationship. Cant see taylor lasting the season... if that..

Mitch Rein had better prove to be better at passing out of dummy half in the first 6 rounds or the Dragons should chase one of them. Hopefully Farah but even though Ballin has no running game, I think one can't underestimate the benefits of a dummy half who can pass consistently well.

SBD82

Coach
I don't know if it's true but I heard a story about a guy from Australia who went to play RL in France. A French guy in a opposition team picked a fight with this guy and was being given a good old fashioned blood letting before the Australian guys teammates jumped in on the opposition players side. That wouldn't happen in Serbia because all the Chetnik traitorous dogs ran for their lives with the Nazis and ended up in Australia, Canada and USA or were taken behind the nearest house, shed or outhouse and promptly shot! In France and Australia it is certainly possible.

I knew I should refrain from commenting.

I am stupider for having read your response.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors

:lol:, keep them coming Stryker. Hey, you wouldn't happen to be related to Broz Tito?

As the great Lennon once said:

Round and round we go
Where it's going, nobody knows
Though I know we've seen this place before
Someone keeps on moving the door