What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

Lethal25

Juniors
What makes you think simply throwing coin at players (top-line) will all of a sudden work next year or the year after? Yeah, let's consider the intangibles - super coach, premiership threat, professional board, 2+ home grounds... :roll:

But everyone is happy with Mary and Mann and Lafai.

FMD.

Straight Shooter

There's definitely some pieces of the puzzle missing in our setup.

Not sure there is one simple remedy but rather will take time for opinions to change through continued improvement in performances being a good start

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
I'm really not sure what you mean 'weird' political leanings. I mean, I know the post war boom has long passed, stagnation waned and decline really set in but surely to not be ignorant of this doesn't yet constitute being 'weird'.

Please don't fall into the 'free' press trap and believe anything they want you to believe.

Lenin said: Ignorance never yet helped anybody.

Insofar as that masochistic freak, look back in this thread only 1 or 2 pages and see who initiated hostilities. Now it's done it's done.

Stalin said: They (Nazis) are calling it (the war) a storm over the land. They are the one's who called the weather and now they stand outside and curse the rain.

Colonel, loosen up and have some vodka.

Holly Makarov! You have the ability to point out typos!!!! No doubt an intellect to match that of V. I. Lenin himself. You must be like a messiah among Shonkies supporters.

Leave messiah out of this. He hasn't said a word and would be offended that you suggest I take his user name.

By the way, just out of interest..did you move here because your crazy government banned you from wearing lingerie and also dogs barking and babies crying?

Top place that joint

No.

Millers is a GREAT bloke.

Imagine the adversity he's faced growing up supporting that team.

:D

You picked it Jubilee.

Could be worse, I could have been born Russian and banned from crying as a baby.

Having said that they could have saved me years of nothingness by banning the Sharks or more recently put the coach in front of a firing squad.

Oh well, at least I can still say I loved watching the likes of Teddy, slippery, rocket and co do the job for the Dragons.

Old Timer

Coach
I would rather read obviously bombastic comments than the utter nonsense Old Timer continually spurts out under the pretense of being 'reasonable and balanced'.

Lenin said: A lie told often enough becomes the truth.

It's important Old Timer isn't allowed to keep raving his utter nonsense without being challenged.

Lenin said: Truth can cut so deeply, one's last defense is insanity.

Lennon said

"One thing you can't hide is when you're crippled inside."

You are testimony to one of the great quotes.

V

Vasilevsky

Leave messiah out of this. He hasn't said a word and would be offended that you suggest I take his user name.

By the way, just out of interest..did you move here because your crazy government banned you from wearing lingerie and also dogs barking and babies crying?

Top place that joint

Forget about it. Fish all you like but you are too stupid to get any info out of me I don't wish you to have. Maybe among Shonkies supporters you are a V. I. Lenin-like intellect but in the wider world you are still on the opposite end of the scale.

Insofar as me wearing lingerie, whatever has given you the idea I care to discuss your weird sexual fantasies? I don't.

Stalin said: The power of the Slavic peoples is in the strength and determination of their women.

but I'm not a women and am not Slavic. And no, I'm contradicting myself. I will grant you that information. Just in future leave my out of your self-loathing diatribes.

TruSaint

Referee

Top place that joint

Miller WINS again.

I dont give a fook what anyone says... This guy should be DRAGONS FAN.

Great post "comrade".

V

Vasilevsky

But but I wish to bonk you silly you mad rusky

Well of course you. However you may not and more importantly, this is a Dragons forum. Can't you take your self-loathing homosexual diatribes to a forum for self-loathing homosexuals if not to a Shonkies forum?

TruSaint

Referee
Well of course you. However you may not and more importantly, this is a Dragons forum. Can't you take your self-loathing homosexual diatribes to a forum for self-loathing homosexuals if not to a Shonkies forum?

Hey Vas,

Miller may not be a dragons fan mate, but he contributes here, and has done for some time. In my book, and i suggest many on this forum, he is a welcome addition to the fun and discourse here.

Chill out mate... Seriously

SBD82

Coach
That awkward moment when you pick a fight with an opposing team's fan in your own team's forum, and everyone still likes him more than they like you...

dragondonar1

Juniors
According to josh massoud it was the players that all told mary and management not to sign roberts. The club withdrew its offer.