What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Lyon wants to play for the Eels again

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
eelavation said:
yes, but the article was written by Peter Badel who I believe is a Parramatta supporter and has covered stories about our club for many years.

Well for that very reason I'll doubt the article. Reporters push people to say what they want to hear and especially if he's an Eels supporter, I could imagine Jamie being lured into saying something he didn't mean.

If Jamie does come back, great, if he doesn't then that's great too. I'd like to hear him say it though before I got my hopes up.

Smartman

Juniors
eelavation said:
[QOUTE]We've got enough problems thanks.
it appears your at odds with your supporters! Jamie is a stupid boy but his not that stupid.

The person that quoted that is probably of an opinion that Jamie has an attitude problem but i dont think so. I didnt blame him wanting to leave Parra, he wants sucess :D

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Smartman said:
He would be welcome at Canterbury, come Jamie and get a ring like your ex teammates Ryan and Tonga
icon10.gif

And Armit :roll: What a great year those three had :lol:.

after the way he left i would be STUNNED to see jamie lyon play for parra!
maybe he has thought about things and realised he left the club and team in the lurch and is trying to make amends?
i hope so, because if he is trying to use the eels AGAIN to get back into the NRL he is the lowest two-faced lying scum to ever walk the face of the earth
i suspect if he did return it would start a revolt amongst the senior players, who were among his closest friends at the time and were totally shut out and ignored when they tried to get in touch with him
it's probably better not to light the fuse on that stick of dynamite he is a very good player but not worth the damage he would cause the team

Smartman

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
And Armit :roll: What a great year those three had :lol:.

Year 2005 will always be remembered once in a blue moon, FFS the tigers are premiers :shock:

Things will be back to normal next year :cool:

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Smartman said:
The person that quoted that is probably of an opinion that Jamie has an attitude problem but i dont think so. I didnt blame him wanting to leave Parra, he wants sucess

And what a successful club the Bullscum are, with allegations of rape being made against your players, trashing offices, drawing on table cloths, drink driving, fighting (the list goes on) and you finished 12th, including being beaten by 52 points two weeks in a row. A very successful club indeed.

Smartman

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
And what a successful club the Bullscum are, with allegations of rape being made against your players, trashing offices, drawing on table cloths, drink driving, fighting (the list goes on)

Dont know what that has to do with on field sucess? :eek:

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Well I'd much rather play for Parra than a team that's considered the scum of the league. Jamie's not stupid enough to join a club like the scum that you follow :lol:.

Parra Guru

Coach
Awwww, I feel so sorry for him.... "Jamie's missing his mates" :-({|=

Did he consider how his 'mates' felt, after seeing him holding up a Manly jumper when he was claiming to be homesick???

Get f*cked Lyon. I'd be very disappointed if Parra took him back after the way he behaved!!

El Diablo

Post Whore
Jake the snake said:
The site was called the Blue and Gold army. At that stage and at that time it was apretty good site.

no that was another site he wrote for

Latest posts