What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Soward going to panthers

64 Dragon

Coach
I'm sad for us, but happy for Jamie.

If Carney is coming here I am even sadder. Dugan and Carney at the same club? Could be a disaster waiting to happen.

Minh

First Grade
Peter Fitzgerald from the Mecury says Joel Thompson likely to sign for us tomorrow and Carney likely to bein the redV

That's an alright compromise if Carney comes but would have been wise to save money signing Soward instead, however would not complain if we signed Todd Carnage I mean Carney. I hope Rangi Chase signs he is a very good player.

mmap dragons

Juniors
Good luck to him. It's kind of ironic though as I distinctly remember him saying he would never join another NRL club and play against the Red & Whites. I'm still of the opinion he's every bit as good as Carney with a far better kicking game. His departure then speaks volumes about his relationship with Price. Frankly, I'm disappointed.

No release as yet about his replacement. Why am I not surprised.

Last edited:

64 Dragon

Coach
Peter Fitzgerald from the Mecury says Joel Thompson likely to sign for us tomorrow and Carney likely to bein the redV

Been on the Panthers forum. Not much action there, but they reckoned they are getting Carney as well as Sowie.

Minh

First Grade
Soward is a gun that would have been easy to re-sign how did we let him slip through and why?

Fire

First Grade
Gutted and shocked.

Thanks for the memories Sowie and good luck at Penrith.

10 from the 2010 Grand Final squad have now left.

7 remain.

Will Madison be making some flanno headgear for him now he's a westie merkin?

The poor guy, his boss is now Phil Gould...I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, let alone our Premiership winning 5/8.

Elias1983

Coach
It just means penriff will lose 30-1 now instead of 30-0.

lol.

See ya sowie...Finish strong this year son!