What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Soward going to panthers

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
Gutted that he is leaving, wears his heart on is sleeve. Was probably the right decision for both the dragons and sowie himself.

Thanks for the memories Jamie will never ever forget it

FlameThrower

Bench
Shattered, what is the plan now? We never seem to get our man and if Dragons can justify letting Soward go, they better damn well have top notch replacement..

The Cobra

Juniors
Jamie has done himself proud in our last 3 games after a pretty ordinary start to the season.He is starting to show signs of his true ability(as he did 2009/2010) & I wish him all the best in the future,espescially the immediate future ie:the rest of2013. Good luck Sowie.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
how it all started...

25jv2nq.png

Dragons4lyf95

Juniors
So upset sowy is a legend ! Rangi chase or any other half can't compare to soward, thanks for everything buddy and all the best for the future :( so gutter that doust or price couldn't re sign him I hope price looses he's job now .. Seriously soward would have taken pay cuts to stay such bulls***

evil_p091280

Juniors
Sad sad day.
I've had phone calls, SMS, Facebook messages and emails all making sure I haven't offed myself cause if the departure...

I just hope he puts in for the rest of the year.
Cheers guys
Evil p
Aka - sowies number one fan

CarssDragon

Juniors
Would love to know when discussions started? I hope it wasn't three weeks ago and the reason for his form. Saying this, I'm fairly confident he wont do a Beau Scott and knock off for the year. Will be a good test of his character, especially if rumours of falling-out's are true.

DirtyHarry

Juniors
4 Years seems to be a long contract. How old is he - 28?

His departure makes me think that something must be in the pipeline. It will prove to be typical Dragons, more months of endless speculation & dead ends. Oh joy