What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne buggers off from NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoochies

First Grade
4rbs on the active squad today. Harris having another great day, 45yard run. Hayne not seeing any action.

Avenger

Immortal
Negative today

I've tried. I hate it. Take away the halftime entertainment and cheesy glitz and it's basically a shit sport. The way they celebrate after making a tiny run or complete one tackle is f**king cringeworthy.

strider

Post Whore
hehehe

I must say, I am struggling to be interested in it .... I was a 49ers fan as a teenagers - jarryd went there - I was hyped to get back into it - wagged work to watch his first game ..... BUT totally lost interest

Haynzy

First Grade
I still enjoy watching it. It doesn't have any flow and Americans are so ridiculously conservative which translates to the game but there is enough physicality and strategy to keep me interested.

This game is pretty boring though and Gabbert isn't showing much.
Jarryd must've really pissed someone off to not even get a run.

muznik

Juniors
I don't think he will get a run with the game in the balance.

It is hard to believe that they don't think Jarryd can bring any improvement to this team

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
So if Tomsula were to get the ass, would it help or hinder jarryd?

Tomsula seemed to give him plenty of opportunity early. But then fell off the hayne bandwagon.
Do you think another coach might help him? Or maybe have no time for a foreigner?
Or maybe jarryd could get cut/traded and end up elsewhere?

Avenger

Immortal
He will end up jacking off over there for another season. Plenty of time to do it in this sport before he returns in 2017. Where is anyone's guess. Watch the speculation intensify when he is back in Australia next week.

Chipmunk

Coach
He will end up jacking off over there for another season. Plenty of time to do it in this sport before he returns in 2017. Where is anyone's guess. Watch the speculation intensify when he is back in Australia next week.

Especially if the Rorters offload Jennings to Parra, effectively taking The Plane's former club out of any future equation...

Avenger

Immortal
Do you like soccer? Just curious?

Yes. It can be boring too but at least it's continuous and is played in more than 2 countries. It also has athletes with plenty of aerobic ability which is essential to keep my attention. Not some stop start garbage which involves more commercials that the actual game that I'm supposed to be enjoying.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
Crap, been watching this whole game and turn away for a second and miss a tackle.

Wow what a ratings winner. He made a f**king tackle!!!!. I wonder if he will have to shower after that effort. Some may after the inevitable wankfest.

Kornstar

Coach
Yes. It can be boring too but at least it's continuous and is played in more than 2 countries. It also has athletes with plenty of aerobic ability which is essential to keep my attention. Not some stop start garbage which involves more commercials that the actual game that I'm supposed to be enjoying.

What has the amount of countries it is played in got to do with it?

You don't have to like it of course but I do find it amusing that people who say NFL is boring like soccer where 0-0 scores are common and players constantly kick backwards and miss the goal more often than not.

Each to their own though but I find the entire package of NFL extremely exciting especially clock management and 2 minute drills etc.

Plus the atmosphere sounds like Wanderers games on steroids!

Avenger

Immortal
What has the amount of countries it is played in got to do with it?

You don't have to like it of course but I do find it amusing that people who say NFL is boring like soccer where 0-0 scores are common and players constantly kick backwards and miss the goal more often than not.

Each to their own though but I find the entire package of NFL extremely exciting especially clock management and 2 minute drills etc.

Plus the atmosphere sounds like Wanderers games on steroids!

Please!! Go to a derby in Europe or South America and you will see the meaning of atmosphere.'If you want to try and tell me that gridiron is better than football than you have rocks in your head. It's not. The fact that it is played in every country in the world speaks for its popularity and worldwide appeal. It has everything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.