What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne buggers off from NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
Can someone tell these dumb gridiron players that having boot polish smeared under your eyes is a myth.'it doesn't work. It's useless same as those power bands.

Kornstar

Coach
Please!! Go to a derby in Europe or South America and you will see the meaning of atmosphere.'If you want to try and tell me that gridiron is better than football than you have rocks in your head. It's not. The fact that it is played in every country in the world speaks for its popularity and worldwide appeal. It has everything to do with it.

:lol:

I have rocks in my head, that's cool. even the World Cup is boring to me and they are the best of the best teams.

Like I said, we can all have our opinions but what makes you more right than me? Because of the countries they are played in? Soccer, cricket, tennis, basketball, golf are played in more countries because they are games where you need very little people to play.

It is fairly hard to play NFL one on one, same with RL. Collisions also play a massive part in wanting to play it.

I guess your gut is "always" right so how can we argue with you, oh great one :roll:

Avenger

Immortal
:lol:

I have rocks in my head, that's cool. even the World Cup is boring to me and they are the best of the best teams.

Like I said, we can all have our opinions but what makes you more right than me? Because of the countries they are played in? Soccer, cricket, tennis, basketball, golf are played in more countries because they are games where you need very little people to play.

It is fairly hard to play NFL one on one, same with RL. Collisions also play a massive part in wanting to play it.

I guess your gut is "always" right so how can we argue with you, oh great one :roll:

I am in the majority, the world game shit all over NFL. You are in the minority. That's cool. There has to be some outsiders to mix with the fat Americans.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
Jarryd looked very happy jumping up n down behind the coach after the winning field goal.

As long as he's having fun

Kornstar

Coach
I just have common sense. That shit doesn't work. Full-stop.

Ok

I am in the majority the world game shit all over NFL. You are in the minority. That's cool. There has to be some outsiders to mix with fat Americans.

:lol: I don't need validation from an angry, know it all on an Internet forum. I know how I feel and that's all I really care about.

Oh and Jarryd is doing what he wants to do and your opinion is irrelevant to him. You seem to take his defection to the NFL personally for some reason. He doesn't seem to upset to me.

Avenger

Immortal
Ok

:lol: I don't need validation from an angry, know it all on an Internet forum. I know how I feel and that's all I really care about.

Oh and Jarryd is doing what he wants to do and your opinion is irrelevant to him. You seem to take his defection to the NFL personally for some reason. He doesn't seem to upset to me.

I wish him all the best. He was the most naturally gifted rugby league player that I have ever seen and I would have him back in a heartbest. However Jarryd always did what he wanted even when he was here. That was his problem. His ego matched his ability and he couldn't be told. Plenty in League circles with more knowledge than you or I have stated the same. However he is chasing his dream which is fine.

You are also free to enjoy NFL with boot polish smeared under your eyes to catch the glare whilst wearing your helmet and powerband. Especially if it works for you. Now where is that laughing emoticon? Here it is. :lol:

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The San Francisco 49ers have announced that Jim Tomsula has been relieved of his head coaching duties.

“Jimmy has been a valuable member of the 49ers organization for the last nine years,” said CEO Jed York. “We all know he is a man of high character, and his contributions on the field and in our community have always been greatly appreciated. This entire organization is proud and grateful to have worked so closely alongside Jimmy. We all wish him and his family great success in the future.”

49ers Chief Executive Officer Jed York will personally address the matter at 10:30 a.m. Monday morning in the Levi’s® Stadium Auditorium.

LINK

phantom eel

First Grade
You are also free to enjoy NFL with boot polish smeared under your eyes to catch the glare whilst wearing your helmet and powerband. Especially if it works for you. Now where is that laughing emoticon? Here it is. :lol:
That's probably a better option than enjoying NFL while polishing your helmet :sarcasm:?

And even that would've been a hard task (pun intended) this morning, with Jarryd only featuring for 30 seconds.

T.S Quint

Coach
They finally win a game.

Yep....and I'm not very happy about it. They just went from having the 5th pick in next years draft to now having the 7th. All because they won a meaningless game.

I love the sport, I really do. But there is something wrong when I am unhappy that my team wins a game because of draft picks. This is why I hope the NRL never has a draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.