What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Problem with Hayne is in ever game he plays good, he dose some crummy things to. Good thing is though these days is he doing far more good then bad.

Hayne isnt ready for fullback for NSW yet, he still has some things to work out with his positional play and when he injects himself into the backline. However if he keeps improving the way he is at the moment, he would be a contender for not only the NSW fullback spot, but the Australian one aswell.

He should stay on the wing, he can play all over Boyd if given the chance.

Also, Gidley makes some terrible last tackle options, especially kicking wise. He should not go to 5/8.

andrew057

First Grade
Please tell me this myth is NOT in contention for a NSW spot?

What a f**king MYTH of Anthony Tupou proportions is this bloke?

If he is there for Origin then f**k the series off.

:lol::lol::lol: x 10

Thought this needed to be bumped, considering he was near NSW best player.

The Gambler

Juniors
If you had watched the 2 or 3 games he played before he got selected, you would realise how wrong you are.
If you had read my post correctly, you would realise how wrong you are.

I said at the time TT made the post, Hayne was sh*te (you can't deny that) - after that (roughly two games before origin was selected) he was good. For the record, I watch every Parramatta game :)

Bazal

Post Whore
:lol::lol::lol: x 10

Thought this needed to be bumped, considering he was near NSW best player.

Again...this is a little like the Phil Hughes thread in the cricket forum :lol:

I just need something to laugh at :(

mxlegend99

Referee
Biggest thread backfire ever? Hayne has just been the best NSW player 2 games in a row, and this dipsh*t didn't want him in the side....

mattyg

Bench
top thread...don't expect to see Tonearm to come back and cop the egg on his face though.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Please tell me this myth is NOT in contention for a NSW spot?

What a f**king MYTH of Anthony Tupou proportions is this bloke?

If he is there for Origin then f**k the series off.

Wow - I'm scared to think NSW might have won if they had selected someone else of Hayne's "proportions"!

Gold thread, gold.

mxlegend99

Referee
Yep. if we had another player half as good as Hayne we could have been sitting up 2-0 right now. He has consistantly been the best for NSW, while the winger on the other side of the field has been the worst without fail.