What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne

Mr Saab

Referee
I hate Hayne with a passion but the guy is the only player in the NSW backline that worried QLD. The rest are pop guns

Danish

Referee
Hayne has been the best player on the field in both origin games.

If he played for QLD we would have got beat by 30.

Any club would be happy to have him

Tommy Smith

Referee
Hayne was absolutely awesome. How quick is he? He made Slater look like Matt Parson during that run away intercept try.

He has a real X-factor about him. Can break tackles from anywhere and score tries from anywhere. Super player and a lock to play for Australia based on his Origin form.

forward pass

Coach
Make him fullback - and captain!!!

Seriously, he shows more passion for that jersey than any of his mates. I think he would inspire the side.

simmo1

First Grade
lol to where were all you lollipopers giving it to TT when the thread was made, instead of 2 months afterwards? It makes you guys look stupider than him...

Avenger

Immortal
lol to where were all you lollipopers giving it to TT when the thread was made, instead of 2 months afterwards? It makes you guys look stupider than him...

You need a whack just like your mate. Hayne is and always has been class. For him to say this about Hayne 2 years ago would have been stupid, let alone 2 months.

Avenger

Immortal
Can you really say when it was made Hayne's form was top notch?

He has been our best player all year and has always played well at origin. Without a doubt he is the best rep winger in the world and will also become the best rep fullback in coming years.

He is a freak and is in the same class as Inglis and Hodges.

Yosh

Coach
I am a huge Kidley fan but Hayne is awesome and off the hook!~!!~

Maybe Kidley to hooker and Hayne fullback? However Hayne gets way too tired out there did nothing last 15 minutes or so when we really needed him. Kidley and Hayne seemed like the only guys who wanted to beat QLD out there...

Avenger

Immortal
I am a huge Kidley fan but Hayne is awesome and off the hook!~!!~

Maybe Kidley to hooker and Hayne fullback? However Hayne gets way too tired out there did nothing last 15 minutes or so when we really needed him. Kidley and Hayne seemed like the only guys who wanted to beat QLD out there...

Running nearly 300 metres does that.

hellteam

First Grade
I used to really hate Hayne at the start of his career, but now I 'hate' him for a different reason ---- because he is so good.

I also respect him a lot. He's one of those players when he makes a mistake he looks genuinely angry/disappointed at himself for doing it. I hate it when players make mistakes and don't look like they care at all.

the_eel

Juniors
Haha Tonetard you wanker!! The funniest thread backfire ever! Hayne has been twice as good as any other Blue in the series so far.

simmo1

First Grade
You need a whack just like your mate. Hayne is and always has been class. For him to say this about Hayne 2 years ago would have been stupid, let alone 2 months.

lol then why didn't you come out and say it then? You, and a lot of others, look like Grade-A f**kwits coming out with 'I told you so', when you didn't even post in the thread to begin with.

Lambretta

First Grade
Has Tonearm eaten his hat since he made this thread?

It's up there with my "what the f**k do people see in Ben Creagh" comment

:lol:

Hayne is class. I understand that he might not always look it, playing in a team full of headless cripples like Parra - but he was NSW's best player last night. In fact, I'm amazed he doesn't play for Queensland like Inglis. After all, he must have been there on holiday once surely?

Fein

First Grade
lol then why didn't you come out and say it then? You, and a lot of others, look like Grade-A f**kwits coming out with 'I told you so', when you didn't even post in the thread to begin with.

You don't need to post in a Tonetard thread to realise the bloke is the king of the dumb merkins.

The Tank

Bench
Newfound respect for Hayne. Never rated him too highly before this year but he's one of the elite. Great performance(s) mate!