What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
That was a decent run, the more I see the more I hope they give him a crack.

Looked like he was scrimmaging with the reserves, but still that run was very impressive although he is still running very upright.

abpanther

Staff member
That was a decent run, the more I see the more I hope they give him a crack.

Looked like he was scrimmaging with the reserves, but still that run was very impressive although he is still running very upright.

Na I don't think he was, Eli Harold and Tank Carradine were out there and they're definitely starters (Carradine in nickel packages).

Eelectrica

Referee
First preseason game is only a few days away now.
Will be looking forward to hearing how he goes. I'd guess they'd give him a few carries and kick/punt returns.

shiznit

Coach
I think it was all the more impressive for everyone watching because he got absolutely belted by Caradine the play before... Apparently it was the biggest hit of the whole training camp and he shook it off and pulled off that run...

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
What's the go. Is the 49ers preseason game 1 being aired down here?

I was planning on getting the NFL pass this year. I know a few of you guys have it, how is it? Planning streaming to my TV. I already have foxtel but it is frustrating with how many games I can't watch

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
I'm thinking of that bundle for approx 250.

Seems like decent value considering the hours of entertainment.

Feels like every year I lose more interest in league and begin enjoying the nfl more.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Do all of them come with the red zone and other programming? I generally watch any team play, it's been a bonus that I've been able to see quite a few packers games.

Latest posts